Netflix Phone Number
Calling Netflix customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 22 mins (12m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Press 0 at each prompt.
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I want to cancel my Netflix. I have not used it in a year
I do not accept the transaction but I took my money three times. What's wrong?
Yesterday I had a charge of $**.** on my account and had already paid my subscription...
It would be wonderful to have a separate LIST entitled: "FAVORITES", to save to. Could...
I have a question about the dragon Prince series. Will there be a * season and if yes, when?
I want to down load my package from four to three it’s to dear now
We set Netflix account up last Oct **** and just realised this week that €*.** is been...
Good day, how are you? Hope your night was good?**My Netflix is saying that I have reac...
I haven't been using Netflix for a couple of days and I forgot to cancel my membership...
Bonjour,**Je ne parle que Fran*ais, je vous informe que des excros qui se font passer p...
Hi can you cancel my netflix it seem someone person who used my credit card.
second TV no longer getting Netflix
Hi good day I am seeing where a payment was taken twice of my card.*I changed my card n...
je ne peux me connecter sur mon application pourquoi?See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Netflix's Phone-Based Customer Care
Netflix is a major video streaming and DVD rental service that operates in the United States and around the world. With a customer base of over 148 million, it isn't surprising that Netflix customer service gets a lot of calls every day.
Why Do People Call Netflix Customer Support?
People call Netflix customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Technical support with using the website as well as streaming video
- Billing issues
- Issues with overall service
- Starting, changing, or ending subscriptions
- Setting and managing parental controls
- Issues with DVDs, delivery and returns
Best Practices for Calling Netflix Customer Service
Here are some tips for ensuring a productive call to Netflix that gets your questions answered and issues resolved:
- Have everything in front of you that you might need during your call, including your username, any correspondence from Netflix about your situation, your credit or debit card if you are having payment issues, or financial statements that document billing errors.
- If you are calling about a technical issue, be sure you can access your device while on the call so that you and the representative can troubleshoot the issue together.
- Before calling, log into your Netflix account. Visit the Help page and click on the "Call Us" button. You'll be provided with a phone number to call as well as with a separate, numeric code that you should enter into the system when calling. Doing this will speed up your call.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take notes. You may need to write down information about using your service properly, confirmation numbers or other details, such as the name of the customer service representative who is assisting you.
How Do Consumers Feel About Calling Netflix Customer Service?
Netflix prides itself on offering a quality customer experience and generally speaking, customers are happy with the level of customer service that Netflix provides. Wait times can vary by day and time that you are calling, but this is normal for just about every company.
What Kind of Issues can a Netflix Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A Netflix customer service representative can resolve most customer issues, including troubleshooting technical issues, researching and correcting billing problems, resetting accounts in case of hacking or fraud, and making changes to accounts, including starting or ending subscriptions.
If you have a DVD rental account with Netflix, you can ask a representative to check to see whether a DVD has been mailed or whether a return has been processed by Netflix.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone with Netflix Customer Service?
A Netflix customer service representative will not be able to resolve issues with your equipment nor your Internet or cellular service. If it is determined that a problem with your streaming service is related to your device or devices, or your connectivity, you will need to work with your cable company, Internet provider or mobile phone company to deal with the issue.
Netflix cannot control how quickly the Postal Service delivers and returns DVD mailers. If you are having difficulty with your mail delivery, you will need to work with the post office to achieve a resolution.
What Should You do if your call to Netflix is Unsuccessful?
If you get off the phone with Netflix and feel as if you were not able to get your questions answered, or that your issue is not yet resolved, don't fret. You still have options.
- Before re-contacting Netflix, take a few minutes to go over the notes you took during your call. If you didn't take notes, jot down what you remember from your conversation with the customer service representative. Having this information fresh in your mind will make it easier for you to explain what happened during your next call.
- Call Netflix back. Keep in mind that agents are trained differently and some have more experience than others. The next person you speak to might be in a better position to understand your concern and resolve it then the agent who took your first call.
- Get in touch with Netflix via its live chat service. Communicating via live chat has the advantage of giving you a transcript of what both you and the customer service representative said during your conversation. This can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
Customer Number 888-638-3549 - by the Numbers
Phone number to dial888-638-3549
Call picked up by a real personYES
Department you're callingCustomer Service
Call center hours24 hours, 7 days
Best time to dial8:15am
Navigate phone maze to a humanPress 0 at each prompt.
Rank (among phone numbers)1
Alternate methodsphone, chat, web, twitter
Quality of communication57%
Quality of help80%
Information last updatedWed Apr 07 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Netflix's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
This is Netflix's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a Netflix agent. This phone number is Netflix's Best Phone Number because 309,348 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 888-638-3549 include Cancel My Services, Account Access, Refund a Charge, Streaming or Download Trouble, Request a Show and other customer service issues. The Netflix call center that you call into has employees from Colorado, Oregon, Michigan and is open 24 hours, 7 days according to customers. In total, Netflix has 4 phone numbers. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to Netflix representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource.
Contacting Netflix - by phone or otherwise
While 888-638-3549 is Netflix's best toll-free number, there are 7 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Netflix customers, is by calling their 800-585-8131 phone number for their Customer Service department. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via 800-585-8131 for Customer Service. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact Netflix please let us know so we can share with other customers. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Netflix.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Netflix?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Netflix. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.