Asus Phone Number
Calling Asus customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 23 mins (22m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:45am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Press 2, then 1
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
i bought notebook (asus) and get delivered it on *th August **** but in the system it...
Realtek audio is not installing on my H*** Prime plus ASUS mother board and when i try...
I purchased a asus computer last December and it’s not working.**I received a RMA to sh...
Where can a school student apply for internships?
Hi I am a Youtuber and I want a review product of your can I get one product*My channel...
Hi,**I need a replacement cable that is a "c***sa edp lxpa *****-******** ********md dd...
Bought a new Asus Zenfone *. It's unlocked international phone It won't connect to my c...
I have just purchased an ASUS Zenbook UX***F No. KCN*CV********H in the belief that it...
Hinge is broken. Tried to create online RMA but it tells me my product has already been...
I have a problem with my USB port. It shows me a code ** error which i cannot resolve...
hi I purchased a asus laptop with office life time free but how to activate it
sir my leptop key rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr without wrork
After receiving my motherboard back from warranty repair I am still unable to boot my PC.
Just purchased * in * Asus **" Chromebook - need help setting it up. Can't turn on back...
I am getting code C*******See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Asus's Phone-Based Customer Care
Asus is a consumer electronics company that specializes in computers, computer hardware, and phones. As one of the world's largest personal computer vendors, it isn't surprising that Asus gets a lot of customer service calls every day.
Why Do People Call Asus Customer Support?
People call Asus customer support for a range of reasons including:
- Questions about products
- Requests for order status
- Technical support and troubleshooting
- Requests for warranty coverage for repair or replacement
- Billing questions
Best Practices for Calling Asus Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to Asus customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Before calling, make sure you have the correct number. Asus has several customer service numbers for different issues, including e-commerce store and warranty support. In addition, these lines have different hours of operation, so be sure to call during those hours.
- Be prepared to provide the Asus customer support agent who answers your call with the information he or she needs to address your concerns. Have billing statements, order numbers, invoices and other documentation handy. In addition, if you are calling for technical support, have your device available so that you and the representative can troubleshoot together.
- Have some way of taking notes during your call. Pen and paper works, or be able to type your notes into a mobile application or computer notepad.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Asus Customer Service?
Consumer sentiment regarding Asus customer service seems to be mixed. Some people report having successful calls while others feel that their issues are ignored or not properly responded to.
What Kind of Issues can Asus Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Asus customer service representatives can resolve many issues including problems with orders, billing questions, basic troubleshooting and customer support.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Asus Customer Service?
If a device is malfunctioning, Asus customer service may be able to advise the best way of seeking a repair or return, but you'll have to take responsibility for bringing or shipping the product to a store or authorized repair center.
In some cases, it may be determined that your Asus product is incompatible with other software or hardware, including peripherals. If this is the case, an Asus representative may be able to suggest possible work-arounds, but ultimately, he or she will not be able to resolve your issue for you.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Asus?
If you get off the phone with Asus and feel as though your call didn't go well, don't fret. You may still have options for getting a resolution to your issue or an accurate answer to your question.
- First, review the notes you took during your call. If you didn't take notes, write down or type out what you remember from the call. You may be able to identify any areas in which there were miscommunications or misunderstandings.
- Next, call Asus back. The next representative who answers your call may be in a better position, because of training or experience, to respond to your concerns and answer your questions.
- If you are unable to resolve your issue with a second phone call, try getting in touch with Asus another way. Asus does offer a live chat option, which has the advantage of providing you with a transcript of your conversation, which can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
- Asus also has a social media presence and does answer questions from consumers via its Facebook account. Finally, you can email complaints and concerns to Asus corporate from the Asus support page.
Customer Number 877-339-2787 - by the Numbers
Phone number to dial877-339-2787
Call picked up by a real personYES
Department you're callingCustomer Service
Call center hours24 hours, 7 days
Best time to dial9:45am
Navigate phone maze to a humanPress 2, then 1
Rank (among phone numbers)1
Alternate methodsphone, chat, web, email
Quality of communication83%
Quality of help92%
Information last updatedSun Aug 09 2020 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Asus's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
This is Asus's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a Asus agent. This phone number is Asus's Best Phone Number because 15,564 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 877-339-2787 include Warranty Claim, Device Support, Track a Package, Refund a Charge, Account Access and other customer service issues. Rather than trying to call Asus we recommend you tell us what issue you are having and then possibly contact them via phone or chat or web or email. In total, Asus has 3 phone numbers. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to Asus representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource.
Contacting Asus - by phone or otherwise
While 877-339-2787 is Asus's best toll-free number, there are 6 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Asus customers, is by calling their 812-282-2787 phone number for their Technical Support department. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via 812-282-2787 for Technical Support. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact Asus please let us know so we can share with other customers. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Asus.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Asus?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Asus. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.