HP Phone Number
Calling HP customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 13 mins (8m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:05am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Listen to the prompts and you will get someone who speaks English.
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
My hp envy **** isn’t working
check to see if i recently ordered an erall in one printer?
HP laptop not printing to my HP Envy
My HP Pavilion laptop not printing to my HP envy ****
mi computadora tengo dificultades para que conectarme con el Internet
Why has my printer been sitting in Hampton since Friday Morning? I want to speak to a human.
My printer is not printing the correct colors. I have followed all of the on-line advi...
I had HP support help with windows reinstall march *th **** and i paid for * years addi...
Case number *** *** ****. Continued issues with microphone and camera causing computer...
Computer was recieved damaged and returned for exchange one month ago! Computer was fi...
where is my computer? it was exchanged over a month ago!!!
My printer does not work. It says there is a paper jam, but there is no paper in the ma...
I waited almost two weeks for my replacement ink cartridges which are supposed to come...
Bought a new Computer install the printer yesterday was able to do a test page and it w...
I have warranty for my laptop and it’s hard disk failed. I need to get service right away.See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on HP's Phone-Based Customer Care
HP is a major technology company headquartered in the United States. Products manufactured and distributed by HP include personal and laptop computers, as well as peripherals such as digital cameras and printers. As one of the largest tech companies in the world, it isn't surprising that HP gets a lot of requests for customer service each and every day.
Why do People Call HP Customer Support?
Customers call HP customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Asking questions about and purchasing products
- Requesting technical support
- Changing or canceling orders
- Requesting order status
- Requesting service under an existing warranty
Best Practices for Calling HP Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to ensure that your call to HP customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Like many large companies, HP has multiple divisions, each with its own customer service department. Visit the HP website before calling so that you can get the correct number and business hours for the department that you need to contact.
- HP's website requires sign-in or, at the very least, the name and model number of your product so that you can be directed to the correct division for customer support. This is another reason to ensure that you have relevant documentation before contacting HP customer support.
- Have all relevant documentation in front of you before calling. Documentation may include invoices, billing statements, product serial numbers, receipts, warranties and any communication that you've had with HP.com customer service regarding your issue.
- Keep pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling HP Customer Service?
Generally, customers seem satisfied with the level of customer service that they've received from HP.com. We haven't been able to detect any patterns of poor customer service online or through media reports.
What Kind of Issues can HP Customer Service Representative Resolve?
HP customer service can resolve a range of issues, including questions about orders and order status, troubleshooting, researching billing questions and checking on order or repair statuses.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to HP Customer Service?
If you purchased your HP product through a third-party retailer, HP customer service may be limited in what it can do to address billing or return issues.
In addition, you may find that while an HP customer service representative is able to troubleshoot incompatibilities between HP products and products made by other companies, the agent may not be able to provide a solution that resolves the incompatibility.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with HP?
If you get off the phone with HP.com customer service and feel as though your questions were not answered or your problems were not resolved, don't give up. You may still have options.
- First, review the notes you took while talking to an HP customer service representative. These notes may offer clues as to where your communications broke down.
- Next, call HP customer support again and politely explain that this is your second call. Describe your concerns and how the first representative you spoke to failed to resolve your issues. The agent that you speak to on your second call may have more experience or training and might be better able to offer a resolution.
- If your second call doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to, try getting in touch with HP customer service in another way. You can try submitting a request online or contacting HP through one of its social media accounts.
- Another option is to use HP's online community. Experienced users of HP products, as well as HP's in-house moderators, may be able to address your concerns.
Customer Number 800-752-0900 - by the Numbers
Phone number to dial800-752-0900
Call picked up by a real personYES
Department you're callingCustomer Service
Call center hours24 hours, 7 days
Best time to dial9:05am
Navigate phone maze to a humanListen to the prompts and you will get someone who speaks English.
Rank (among phone numbers)1
Alternate methodsphone, chat, twitter, email, web, facebook
Quality of communication73%
Quality of help58%
Information last updatedSat Sep 12 2020 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
HP's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
This is HP's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a HP agent. This phone number is HP's Best Phone Number because 75,792 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 800-752-0900 include Returns and Repairs, Technical Support, Warranty Claim, Refund a Charge, Device Support and other customer service issues. The HP call center that you call into has employees from India, Philippines and is open 24 hours, 7 days according to customers. In total, HP has 4 phone numbers. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to HP representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource.
Contacting HP - by phone or otherwise
While 800-752-0900 is HP's best toll-free number, there are 11 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other HP customers, is by calling their 800-474-6836 phone number for their Technical Support department. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via 800-474-6836 for Technical Support. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact HP please let us know so we can share with other customers. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for HP.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to HP?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like HP. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.