Samsung Phone Number
Calling Samsung customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 24 mins (22m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm CST; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Press 0 then 0. Then press 1 at every prompt until you are transferred to a rep
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I'm trying remote management. My ** inch qled **t is brand new but has faint horizontal...
I recently purchased a **" Samsung UHD TV product number NU****. I completed the initia...
My samsung tablet A l can not log to my account
Hi I bought a dryer with interior light..when delivered was wrong dryer no light...they...
I bought a dryer with interior light, when delivered no interior light..another one del...
Interested in purchasing a **" QLED** **T OR*QLED** **T. Need pricing, then have quest...
Terrible experience keep getting transferred to the wrong people
I've had this phone since may. It just suddenly will not charge anymore. I've tried mul...
Thinking of phone upgrade...own Galaxy J* V. Does Samsung offer an Android *G phone? Th...
Did not receive free YouTube and spotify
Samsung refrigerator. Already filed claim. Need a representative to call me asap, this...
Trouble installing the Samsung *** EVO Plus M.* - Windows ** and Bios doesn't recognize...
I am trying to get a verification of employment form filled out. Where can I send this...
My samusung Tab A t*** display has verticaly colour line..i do not drop my tablet, purc...
I currently own an Android Galaxy J* V. I want to know if you offer phone that is a Sa...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Samsung's Phone-Based Customer Care
Samsung is a major international conglomerate that is perhaps best known for its consumer electronics and appliances division. Because so many people own Samsung products, it is not surprising that the company receives a lot of customer service calls.
Why Do People Call Samsung Customer Support?
Customers call Samsung for many reasons, including:
- Questions about products
- Warranty support
- Technical support
- Ordering products
- Assistance with Samsung Pay mobile payments
- Facilitating returns and exchanges
- Scheduling in-home appointments
- Troubleshooting products
Best Practices for Calling Samsung Customer Service
Here are some tips for ensuring an effective call to Samsung's phone-based customer service:
- Samsung's consumer electronics and appliances divisions have their own customer service phone numbers. Before calling, check to make sure you are calling the correct division.
- Samsung provides 24/7 customer service by phone to its mobile device users. Phone-based customer service hours for other divisions (except appliances) are Monday through Friday, 8 to 12 AM, Saturday and Sunday, 9 AM to 11 PM. Customer support for appliances ends at 6 PM daily.
- Before calling, make sure that you have any necessary documents or information handy. These include warranties, order numbers, or product serial numbers.
- Make sure you can take notes during your call. Doing so can be helpful if you need to escalate your case or record an authorization code.
- If you can't wait on hold before talking to a representative, try scheduling a callback at a time that works for you.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to Samsung Customer Support?
Samsung has made accessible customer support a priority. It provides extended customer service hours, multiple ways to connect with Samsung agents and has established multiple training centers and certification programs for its customer care and technician teams.
While there are occasional stories of poor customer support, such as a failure on the part of a representative to research or follow-through on a complaint, such reports are rare.
What Kind of Issues Can Samsung Customer Support Resolve?
Samsung's customer service is considered by many to be state-of-the-art. While a phone representative can track orders, identify fraudulent use of your account, and arrange for returns and exchanges, Samsung's customer service system also allows technical support personnel to provide remote assistance via your device. This allows the agent to troubleshoot and fix problems while also teaching you more about your Samsung product.
One of the more unique aspects of Samsung's telephone customer service is its Visual Support service, which allows customers to share photos of a device or appliance with the phone representative. This makes diagnostics much easier and often results in a quicker resolution of any problems.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone With Samsung?
While Samsung's technology allows it to make some repairs or to assist customers in fixing problems with devices and appliances, there are cases in which an item must be repaired by a trained professional. These situations will require the customer to bring or mail the item to a repair center or for a technician to make a housecall.
What Can I Do If I Am Unhappy With My Call to Samsung?
Sometimes, and despite your best efforts, you may find yourself hanging up the phone with Samsung customer service and feeling badly about your call. It may be that the agent you spoke to wasn't knowledgable or responsive, or it may be clear that your complaint or concern was not resolved.
Don't give up. There are still options available to you.
- If you didn't take notes during your call, take a few minutes to write down what transpired. This information can be useful as you try to explain your situation to another representative, particularly if you have to escalate your case.
- Call back. Customer service representatives vary in personality, training and experience. The next person you speak to may be able to understand your issue and get it resolved.
- Try another way of getting in touch. Samsung offers a live chat option that can have advantages over phone communication, as you'll have access to a written record of your conversation. Other options include Samsung's community forums and its social media accounts.
- Samsung has authorized repair centers around the country. Make an appointment at one of these centers: You may be able to get a technical issue resolved. It is also possible to arrange for a visit from a Samsung technician, who might be able to identify problems or show you how to use your device effectively.
Customer Number 800-726-7864 - by the Numbers
Phone number to dial800-726-7864
Call picked up by a real personYES
Department you're callingCustomer Service
Call center hoursMon-Fri 7am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm CST
Best time to dial8:15am
Navigate phone maze to a humanPress 0 then 0. Then press 1 at every prompt until you are transferred to a rep
Rank (among phone numbers)1
Alternate methodsphone, chat, email, web
Quality of communication71%
Quality of help82%
Information last updatedThu Nov 26 2020 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Samsung's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
This is Samsung's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a Samsung agent. This phone number is Samsung's Best Phone Number because 82,302 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 800-726-7864 include Repair Request, Track an Order, Device Support, Refund a Charge, Account Access and other customer service issues. The Samsung call center that you call into has employees from California, South Carolina, Vietnam, India, North Carolina, Canada and is open Mon-Fri 7am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm CST according to customers. In total, Samsung has 4 phone numbers. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to Samsung representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource.
Contacting Samsung - by phone or otherwise
While 800-726-7864 is Samsung's best toll-free number, there are 7 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Samsung customers, is by calling their 888-987-4357 phone number for their Technical Support department. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via 888-987-4357 for Technical Support. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact Samsung please let us know so we can share with other customers. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Samsung.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Samsung?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Samsung. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.