Lenovo Phone Number
Calling Lenovo customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 7 mins (2m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-7pm EST; best time to call: 9:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Press 4 then 2
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Trying to buy computer
I am facing am issue concentr.exe, it says C:*WINDOWS*SYSTEM***MSVCP***.dll is either n...
my screen in not working properly and has distortions. I have an outstanding service re...
the system won't let me complete order with certificate
stolen IP address, need to change my IP address.
my leptop keybord is not working
Lenovo Yoga serial * PF*DN**H. Having difficulty staying connected to the Wifi. Error...
I'm using Lenovo tabM**FHD plus. When using Zoom I can't get the camera pointing to the...
Mene **** me lenovo k* note liya tha. * saal baad screen flickring problem hone lagi...
Mera lenovo k* note **** me liya tha. *saal wo sahi chala us k baad flick kar k band ho...
battery overheating while in use and going out of battery life very fast
My laptop needs to get serviced by them they sent me a label and instructions are they...
my laptop is not starting it is just showing preparing automatic repair and do have urg...
I forget my password and I cannot use my computer anymore
My lenovo laptop . I need seevice center near garia (kolkata).See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Lenovo's Phone-Based Customer Care
Lenovo is a major technology company that manufactures and sells a range of products, including computers, smart devices, tablets and accessories. As one of the largest technology brands in the world, it isn't surprising that Lenovo gets a lot of requests for customer service.
Why Do People Call Lenovo Customer Support?
People call Lenovo customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Help with selecting and purchasing products
- Order tracking
- Billing inquiries
- Technical support and troubleshooting
- Arranging for returns and repairs
Best Practices for Calling Lenovo Customer Service
- There are many things that you can do to ensure that your call to Lenovo customer support is resolved professionally:
- Ensure that you have the correct number. Lenovo has different numbers for consumer and small business orders, as well as tech support. Consult the Lenovo website for the number that you need to call.
- Call during Lenovo's business hours. You can place an order by phone Monday - Friday: 8 am-9 pm Eastern time. Monday - Friday: 9am-9pm EST. You can check on the status of an order Saturday - Sunday: 11 am - 8 pm Eastern time. Technical support availability depends on the product.
- Make sure that you have relevant documentation in front of you when you call. This might include invoices, order numbers, billing statements and any correspondence between you and Lenovo regarding your issue.
- Be in front of your computer or device at the start of your call if you are requesting technical support. This will allow you to troubleshoot along with your Lenovocustomer service agent.
- Take notes during your call. These notes can be helpful if you later have to escalate your case.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Lenovo Customer Service?
Consumer opinions about Lenovo customer service is somewhat mixed. Some consumers report that Lenovo provides efficient customer support. Others remark on the company's failure to fully empower customer service agents to take real action when working with customers.
One major issue of concern is the fact that Lenovo warranty repairs can take some time to complete, leaving consumers without their computer or device for long periods of time.
What Kind of Issues can Lenovo Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Lenovo customer service agents are able to resolve many consumer concerns, including product questions, billing inquiries, order status checks, warranty claims and facilitating returns.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Lenovo Customer Service?
If your Lenovo computer or device doesn't work with third-party products, a Lenovo specialist may be able to provide a workaround, but Lenovo can't be responsible for the performance of a third-party product.
Lenovo customer service agents can authorize a return for repair, replacement or a refund, but you will have return the computer to a retailer, repair center or physically ship the item.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Lenovo?
If you get off the phone with Lenovo and feel as though your questions were not answered or your issues not resolved, don't give up in despair. You may still have options.
- Take a few minutes to review any notes you took during your first conversation with Lenovo. Doing this may help you to identify possible areas of misunderstanding.
- Call Lenovo back. You may be connected to a more experienced or better-trained customer service representative who can resolve your issue or answer your questions.
- If a second call doesn't work, try contacting Lenovo customer service another way. Options include live chat, opening an online support ticket, or visiting Lenovo's online forum, where you can talk with experienced Lenovo users and product specialists. Many people are able to get quick, reliable support through this forum.
Customer Number 855-253-6686 - by the Numbers
Phone number to dial855-253-6686
Call picked up by a real personYES
Department you're callingCustomer Service
Call center hoursMon-Fri 9am-7pm EST
Best time to dial9:15am
Navigate phone maze to a humanPress 4 then 2
Rank (among phone numbers)1
Alternate methodsphone, chat, email, web
Quality of communication83%
Quality of help73%
Information last updatedFri Nov 27 2020 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Lenovo's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
This is Lenovo's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a Lenovo agent. This phone number is Lenovo's Best Phone Number because 17,226 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 855-253-6686 include Where to buy, Complaint, Technical support, Repairs, Returns and other customer service issues. Rather than trying to call Lenovo we recommend you tell us what issue you are having and then possibly contact them via phone or chat or email or web. In total, Lenovo has 3 phone numbers. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to Lenovo representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource.
Contacting Lenovo - by phone or otherwise
While 855-253-6686 is Lenovo's best toll-free number, there are 7 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Lenovo customers, is by calling their 800-565-3344 phone number for their Customer Service department. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via Live Chat for New Customers. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact Lenovo please let us know so we can share with other customers. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Lenovo.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Lenovo?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Lenovo. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.