Ticketmaster Phone Number
Call Ticketmaster customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 25 mins (25m avg)
Hours: Mon-Sat 9am-6pm, Sun noon-6pm EST; best time to call: 9:01am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: It's absolutely necessary to press 0 when you're in the automated message part if you want to talk to a real person.
Reasons customers like you called recently
My tickets are not ready yet and event is tomorrow can you help with this as I have tri...
I wondering if the JoJo tickets is on sale right now
Trying to sell tickets but no service at the last step. Entered debit card but keeps sa...
I purchased * order for * tickets to Fiddler on the Roof, but was charged for * orders...
I’m trying to purchase my ticket on E mail they haven’t received for December *
Hello I’m writing to let you know I haven’t receive the tickets to see Michael smith co...
Have * tickets for Tyler Henry that was cancelled in Reno Nov **. Still no refund my da...
Need Nell selling tickets
I’m trying to buy BTS pre saw tickets for tomorrow November ** but I never got a code for it
Have no access to tickets purchased for a show tonight.**No confirmation email and not...
When I signed in I wrote my email wrongly. I already purchased tickets using my account...
We accidentally purchased tickets to the wrong event we were trying to purchase for the...
My tickets were transferred to me through *** but they will not accept my login. It say...
The charge for * tickets I purchased from Ticketmaster cleared on Nov. **. The tickets...
Need to get paid from the sa sale of my ticketsSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Ticketmaster's Phone-Based Customer Care
Ticketmaster is a ticket sales company that operates throughout the United States and within several other countries. As one of the top ticket sellers in the country, Ticketmaster gets a lot of customer service requests each and every day.
Why Do People Call Ticketmaster Customer Support?
People call Ticketmaster customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about ticket orders
- Ticket delivery tracking
- Questions about premiums that come with tickets
- Requests for changes, refunds or cancellations
- Technical support for using the Ticketmaster website or mobile app
- Problems with printing or using a ticket
Best Practices for Calling Ticketmaster Customer Service
Here are some of our best tips for helping to ensure that your call to Ticketmaster customer service goes smoothly:
- Make sure you are calling the right number. Ticketmaster has different numbers in the countries in which it operates. In addition, it has a separate TDD number for people who are deaf or hearing impaired, as well as a dedicated line for people who have purchased tickets to "arts" events, including the ballet and the symphony.
- Before calling, make sure that you have any necessary information in front of you. This information may include ticket confirmation numbers, dates and times of events, billing statements from your credit card company or any correspondence between you and Ticketmaster that is relevant to your case.
- Have pen and paper handy so you can take notes during your call. You may need to record confirmation or cancellation numbers or take down the name of the representative who assists you.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Ticketmaster Customer Service?
Ticketmaster has historically had customer relations problems, primarily due to the company adding additional fees to ticket prices that were not always obvious at the beginning of the purchase process.
Another issue is that since Ticketmaster is a third-party business that does not actually own the venues it sells tickets for, the company has limited power when it comes to addressing problems with a specific venue.
What Kind of Issues can Ticketmaster Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Ticketmaster customer service representatives can resolve a range of issues, including questions about tickets and ticket delivery, issues surrounding credit card charges and ticket pricing, and the possibility that a ticket was issued for the wrong class of seating.
Customer support agents can also, when possible, assist with ticket changes and refunds.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Ticketmaster Customer Service?
Venues set their own policies on some issues, such as seating and age-restrictions: Ticketmaster isn't able to intervene if a customer purchases tickets to a show without understanding these policies. In many cases, tickets are non-refundable and Ticketmaster is not authorized to initiate refunds to purchasers.
Individuals who purchase tickets issued by Ticketmaster through a third party, such as a "scalper" or someone who sells tickets on eBay or Facebook, often have no protection against fraud. Ticketmaster is not obligated to assist individuals who purchase a ticket through an unauthorized seller.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Ticketmaster?
If you've tried resolving an issue or getting an answer to a question by calling Ticketmaster and yet hung up the phone feeling dissatisfied, don't give up. You may still have options.
- First, review any notes that you took during your original call. If you don't have any notes, try and recall what happened during your conversation and write it down. This information can be very helpful if you have to escalate your case.
- Next, call Ticketmaster back. The next representative you speak to may be better able to assist you.
- If a second call does not resolve your problem, consider getting in touch with Ticketmaster through a different method. If you have already purchased your ticket, log into your account online and request a live chat. Other options include getting in touch via email or through social media. All of these options have the advantage of providing you with a written transcript of your conversation.
- If Ticketmaster remains unresponsive, Try sending a letter through postal mail. Be sure to request tracking and delivery confirmation. This is not a fast option, but it does show Ticketmaster that you are serious about this issue and your letter may end up in the hands of somebody who will be able to take the time to read it and take effective action on your case.
Customer Number 800-745-3000 - by the Numbers
Phone number to dial800-745-3000
Call picked up by a real personYES
Department you're callingTicket Sales
Call center hoursMon-Sat 9am-6pm, Sun noon-6pm EST
Best time to dial9:01am
Navigate phone maze to a humanIt's absolutely necessary to press 0 when you're in the automated message part if you want to talk to a real person.
Rank (among phone numbers)1
Alternate methodsphone, twitter, email, web
Quality of communication52%
Quality of help65%
Information last updatedThu Nov 25 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Ticketmaster's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
This is Ticketmaster's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a Ticketmaster agent. This phone number is Ticketmaster's Best Phone Number because 136,638 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 800-745-3000 include Track an Order, Missing Tickets, Purchase Tickets, Refund a Charge, Special Request and other customer service issues. The Ticketmaster call center that you call into has employees from West Virginia, Texas, Virginia, Canada and is open Mon-Sat 9am-6pm, Sun noon-6pm EST according to customers. In total, Ticketmaster has 3 phone numbers. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to Ticketmaster representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource.
Contacting Ticketmaster - by phone or otherwise
While 800-745-3000 is Ticketmaster's best toll-free number, there are 6 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team , according to other Ticketmaster customers, is by calling their 800-653-8000 phone number for their US Fan Support department. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via 800-653-8000 for US Fan Support. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact Ticketmaster please let us know so we can share with other customers. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Ticketmaster.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Ticketmaster?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Ticketmaster. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.