Sam's Club Phone Number
Call Sam's Club customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 24 mins (22m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Press 3, then 5, then 3
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
In your Holiday Guide on page ** Item * I Member's Mark Pre-Lit *' Figurine Online Only...
I don’t have a problem… I just needed to ask a question about the flooring u sell that...
i bought a New Ice Machine and was retuning one new ice machine on e got deliver and th...
Notified that a refund for $**.** was processed on September ** and we never received t...
Looking for my reward for joining online
Need to cancel order **********.
There is a charge on my company credit card that says Samsclub.com ***-***-**** AR on...
I am waiting for the anzwer of a Credit card approval. I do not receive any correspon...
Problems with order shipping date has passed and still not notified
It is time to renew my annual Sams membership. Unfortunately, due to Covid and now the...
I ordered a membership for one reduced annual membership and one complimentary card for...
Last night I reported an order to my account which I had not placed. It was for...
I continue to receive an email about an order OD************, email *****@***.com. I h...
To:*****@***.com * * more Details Slideshow**-**-***** *Sunforce, Products. Inc.***** A...
I have tried to order a mattress and adjustable base on line and I can’t get it done wi...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Sam's Club's Phone-Based Customer Care
Sam's Club is a membership warehouse that sells a range of services and goods. As one of the oldest and largest membership clubs in the country, it isn't surprising that it gets a lot of requests for customer service.
Why Do People Call Sam's Club Customer Service?
People call Sam's Club customer service for a variety of reasons, including:
- Purchasing a new membership
- Making changes to an existing membership
- Asking questions about member benefits
- Technical support or troubleshooting
- Initiation of the refund or exchange process
- Order status issues
- Reporting on in-warehouse experiences
Best Tips for Calling Sam's Club Customer Support
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call is handled quickly and professionally:
- Ensure that you are calling the right number. Sam's Club has different numbers for some of its products and services, such as travel or its co-branded credit cards.
- Consider the nature of your request: If you are having issues with your local warehouse club, try resolving it with the staff or management there. Sam's Club's national call center may be able to help, but you are likely going to get a quicker resolution by handling the situation locally.
- Have your membership number handy, along with any relevant documentation, which may include product names or model numbers, warranties, order confirmations or any previous correspondence between you and Sam's Club about your issue.
- Have some way of taking notes during your call.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to Sam's Club Customer Service?
Sam's Club is well-known for providing excellent customer service to its members and consumers report a high level of satisfaction with the support they've received.
What Sort of Issues Can Sam's Club Phone-Based Customer Service Resolve?
Sam's Club customer service agents can address many different issues, including membership issues and concerns, technical support and troubleshooting issues, order status issues, billing inquiries and helping to facilitate returns.
What Can't Easily Be Resolved Over the Phone with Sam's Club?
There are some issues that Sam's Club phone-based support can help with, but these issues may not be completely resolvable over the phone:
- Some returns may need to be dealt with at the store or by physically mailing back the product. You may get a phone authorization or assistance for the return, but you will have to do the work of actually returning the product.
- If you are having a problem with electronics that are incompatible with other products in your home, your agent may be able to suggest a workaround but he or she may not be able to resolve the problem completely.
- Sam's Club travel representatives may have limited recourse when dealing with third-party travel vendors.
What Can I Do if my Call to Sam's Club is Unsuccessful?
Even good companies sometimes miss the mark when it comes to customer service. If you get off the phone with an agent and feel as though your issues were not resolved or understood, don't fret. You still have options.
- Review your call notes. You may be able to identify an area of miscommunication or misunderstanding that led to the failure of your first call.
- Call back. Explain that this is your second call regarding this matter and describe what went wrong during your first call and what you would like to see happen with your case. The next agent you speak to may be in a better position to understand and address your issue because he or she has more training or experience.
- Try getting in touch another way: Sam's Club does offer live chat on its website. You might also try reaching out via social media platforms.
- Your local warehouse club manager may also be willing to advocate for you or, in some cases, resolve the issue in the store as a goodwill gesture.
Customer Number 888-746-7726 - by the Numbers
Phone number to dial888-746-7726
Call picked up by a real personYES
Department you're callingCustomer Service
Call center hours24 hours, 7 days
Best time to dial9:30am
Navigate phone maze to a humanPress 3, then 5, then 3
Rank (among phone numbers)1
Alternate methodsphone, web
Quality of communication89%
Quality of help86%
Information last updatedFri Oct 08 2021 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Sam's Club's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
This is Sam's Club's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a Sam's Club agent. This phone number is Sam's Club's Best Phone Number because 46,536 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 888-746-7726 include Account Access, Dispute a Charge, Cancel Account, Track an Order, Missing Item and other customer service issues. The Sam's Club call center that you call into has employees from Norfolk, VA / Argentina and is open 24 hours, 7 days according to customers. In total, Sam's Club has 1 phone number. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to Sam's Club representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource.
Contacting Sam's Club - by phone or otherwise
While 888-746-7726 is Sam's Club's best toll-free number, there are 2 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team may just be to tell GetHuman about your issue and let us try to find the best way to contact them or find help for that particular issue. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via Online Help for Customer Service. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact Sam's Club please let us know so we can share with other customers. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Sam's Club.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Sam's Club?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Sam's Club. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.