LastPass Phone Number
Call LastPass customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 7 mins (2m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-6pm MST; best time to call: 2:30pm
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Just wait on the line
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
How to: *Change master password
Hi there, **I shared few websites' password with my assistant but she still cannot have...
Someone has been in my account from another country or has tried to get in. I have the...
I am getting a pop up from Last pass saying “We could not contact the server. Check you...
I am a Last Pass premium subscriber. My contract is due for renewal now. I have receive...
I forgot my master password using this email *****@***.com. I tried to recover but it w...
I try to recover my password, but when I start recovery process, you send to my email O...
wont let me recover my password
Need password help...rep please
Need help with my passwords
forgot my master password
I went to sign in and got in but looked weird so I changed my password and even wrote i...
can't access lastpass on iphone
have a charge from last pass on my credit card. Is this a mistake?*mary penzi******@***.com
My original email used for my LastPass account was deleted by my mistake and I'm no lon...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on LastPass's Phone-Based Customer Care
LastPass is an online password manager that helps Internet users keep their passwords safe, secure and accessible while browsing the web. As one of the largest services of its type, it's not surprising that LastPass gets lots of requests for customer service.
Why Do People Call LastPass Customer Support?
People call LastPass customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about LastPass services
- Inquiries about purchasing LastPass for a business organization
- Technical support and troubleshooting
- Reporting possible hacking or identity theft
- Changing or canceling a membership
Best Practices for Calling LastPass Customer Service
- There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to LastPass customer service is handled quickly and professionally. You should also keep in mind that LastPass provides priority service to those who have a premium LastPass account. If you are a free subscriber to the service, there may be a delay in getting assistance.
- Before calling, make sure that you are prepared to work with the LastPass customer service representative to resolve your issue. If you are calling for technical support, be near your device or computer so that you and the agent can troubleshoot together. If you are calling about a billing issue, have your billing statements, invoices and bank information handy.
- Have some means of taking notes during your call: Pen and paperwork well, particularly if you will be troubleshooting during the call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling LastPass Customer Service?
It appears as though customers are reasonably happy with the level of customer service provided by LastPass. A search of the Internet and news media sites does not show a pattern of complaints by customers.
What Kind of Issues can LastPass Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Because LastPass is an online, electronic service, the company's customer service representatives can resolve most issues, including troubleshooting, technical support, assisting with account issues, helping users thwart hacking attempts, restoring accounts, canceling or changing account terms and providing information to potential corporate customers.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to LastPass Customer Service?
LastPass customer service can handle most issues, but may not be able to navigate incompatibilities between LastPass and third-party websites and hardware. If a website or your devices are incompatible with LastPass, the agent may be able to suggest a workaround, but ultimately it will be up to you to resolve the issue.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with LastPass?
If you get off the phone with LastPass and feel as though the call didn't go well, don't fret. You may still have options for getting your issues resolved and your questions answered.
- First, review the notes you took during the call. You may find that there was a miscommunication or misunderstanding that derailed the call.
- Second, call LastPass back. Politely explain that this is the second call you've had to make about your issue. Note the issues you had with the first call and ask for reconsideration. The LastPass customer support agent you speak to on your second call may have more experience or training than the first agent. As a result, you may be able to get your resolution.
- If a second call doesn't work, try getting in touch another way. You can open a support ticket on the LastPass website. This approach offers the advantage of providing you with a written record of your communications with LastPass, something that can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
- Another option is to contact LastPass through one of its social media platforms. Specialists may be able to resolve your issue quickly via this approach.
- Finally, LastPass does offer a community forum that allows you to chat with experienced users. You may be able to find a solution there, as well. As with social media and the support ticket system, the forums offer a written transcript of your communications which can be very useful if you have a complex case.
Customer Number 800-830-6680 - by the Numbers
Phone number to dial800-830-6680
Call picked up by a real personYES
Department you're callingCustomer Service
Call center hoursMon-Fri 8am-6pm MST
Best time to dial2:30pm
Navigate phone maze to a humanJust wait on the line
Rank (among phone numbers)1
Alternate methodsphone, web
Quality of communication92%
Quality of help90%
Information last updatedThu Oct 21 2021 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
LastPass's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
This is LastPass's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a LastPass agent. This phone number is LastPass's Best Phone Number because 4,026 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 800-830-6680 include Account Access, Upgrade Account, Overcharge, Book a Class, Cancel Account and other customer service issues. Rather than trying to call LastPass first, consider describing your issue first; from that we may be able to recommend an optimal way to contact them via phone or web. In total, LastPass has 1 phone number. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to LastPass representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource.
Contacting LastPass - by phone or otherwise
While 800-830-6680 is LastPass's best toll-free number, there are 2 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team may just be to tell GetHuman about your issue and let us try to find the best way to contact them or find help for that particular issue. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via Online Help for Customer Service. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact LastPass please let us know so we can share with other customers. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for LastPass.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to LastPass?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like LastPass. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. If you look at our HMRC Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Or take a look at the Verizon Wireless Phone Number page. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like HMRC or Verizon Wireless. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.