KitchenAid Phone Number
Call KitchenAid customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 2 mins (2m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST; best time to call: 8:45am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Calling the KitchenAid number above should go right to a real human being
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Need to get a tec to fix my dishwasher. Would like to talk to a customer service person...
I have two kitchen aid dishwashers. Replaced racks once. VERY expensive. Top racks brok...
water leaking from elbow fitting in back of refrigeratot where waterline hooks up. *Mod...
Bought a KitchenAid counter convection toaster oven and it gets too hot on the top and...
Trying to find some specs on a kmbd***gss. The specs list cabinet cut out width an dept...
I just want to know if kitchenaid stand mixers will be available for purchase sometime...
Is W******** a good replacement for hand mixer blades for khm*apwh*
We need our refrigerator fixed AGAIN.
I need to speak with someone about reset filter button on French door refrigerator
dishwasher is broken,just purchased. Can't get ahold of anyone for the last * days.
Geraldine Littman contract no.*********....just gave all info including credit card to...
My new every drop filter* leaks had to take it out..any tricks? At one end where going...
Dishwasher won't close
Dish washer is not working .
Fridge compressor needs replacement. Repairman through Best Buy’s warranty said it will...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on KitchenAid's Phone-Based Customer Care
KitchenAid is a manufacturer of kitchen appliances and tools, especially known for its high-quality stand mixers and accessories. As one of the largest kitchen appliance brands, it isn't surprising that KitchenAid gets a lot of requests for customer service.
Why Do People Call KitchenAid Customer Support?
People call KitchenAid customer service for a range of reasons, including:
- Finding a KitchenAid retailer
- Questions about KitchenAid appliances and accessories
- Requests for warranty coverage and ordering parts
- KitchenAid website technical support
Best Practices for Calling KitchenAid Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to KitchenAid customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Ensure you are calling the right number. KitchenAid has different customer service numbers for its small appliance, large appliance and commercial appliance departments.
- Call during business hours: KitchenAid small and large appliance customer service is available by phone Monday through Tuesday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. Eastern time, Wednesday–Friday 9 a.m.–7 p.m. Eastern.
- Have relevant documentation in front of you. This includes purchasing contracts, invoices, billing statements, warranties and the make and model of your KitchenAid appliance. You should also have the names and serial numbers of the appliances you are calling about.
- Caling for KitchenAid website support? Have your browser open on your computer or device so that you can troubleshoot along with the customer service representative.
- Keep pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call. Notes can be helpful if you have to call KitchenAid back or escalate your case.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling KitchenAid Customer Service?
In general, it appears as though most consumers are happy with KitchenAid customer service. There is no consistent pattern of dissatisfaction evident via online review sites nor news media reports.
What Kind of Issues can KitchenAid Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A KitchenAid customer service representative can answer questions about products, provide tech support, schedule for technician calls and provide guidance regarding product warranties.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to KitchenAid Customer Service?
KitchenAid customer service can assist with booking approved contractors to repair your appliances, but won't be able to repair items directly. In addition, KitchenAid sells its appliances through authorized resellers. Issues such as pricing and return policies are set by the retailer and not KitchenAid.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with KitchenAid?
If you get off the phone with KitchenAid and feel as though your questions were not answered or your concerns were not resolved, don't give up. You may still have options.
- Find the notes that you took during the call and review them. This will help you identify areas of miscommunication and misunderstanding.
- Next, call KitchenAid customer support back. The next representative you speak to may have the benefit of better training or more experience and might be able to resolve your issue.
- If calling KitchenAid a second time doesn't seem to work, try getting in touch another way. You can email KitchenAid customer service, use its live chat customer service option, send a postal letter or connect through social media.
- If KitchenAid has scheduled repairs through a third party service or contractor, ask KitchenAid if you can have the name and contact information of the contractor or repair service. You may be able to connect with these businesses on your own so that you can get a resolution quickly.
- If KitchenAid won't help you, try getting in touch with the retailer who sold you the KitchenAid product. The retailer may be willing to advocate for you with KitchenAid. If that doesn't work, the retailer may also be willing to make things right as a goodwill gesture.
Customer Number 800-422-1230 - by the Numbers
Phone number to dial800-422-1230
Call picked up by a real personYES
Department you're callingCustomer Service
Call center hoursMon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
Best time to dial8:45am
Navigate phone maze to a humanDirect to human
Rank (among phone numbers)1
Alternate methodsphone, email, web
Quality of communication89%
Quality of help92%
Information last updatedSun Sep 12 2021 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
KitchenAid's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
This is KitchenAid's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a KitchenAid agent. This phone number is KitchenAid's Best Phone Number because 13,086 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 800-422-1230 include Returns, Repairs, Technical Support, Complaint, Warranty and other customer service issues. Rather than trying to call KitchenAid first, consider describing your issue first; from that we may be able to recommend an optimal way to contact them via phone or email or web. In total, KitchenAid has 3 phone numbers. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to KitchenAid representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource.
Contacting KitchenAid - by phone or otherwise
While 800-422-1230 is KitchenAid's best toll-free number, there are 5 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team , according to other KitchenAid customers, is by calling their 866-457-9340 phone number for their Customer Service department. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via 866-457-9340 for Customer Service. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact KitchenAid please let us know so we can share with other customers. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for KitchenAid.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to KitchenAid?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like KitchenAid. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.