JetBlue Phone Number
Calling JetBlue customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 23 mins (10m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Press 0
Reasons customers like you called recently
I booked a reservation on April *th for Marta Pozzan for flight **** LAX * CUN departin...
Good Evening. I had to book an emergency flight last week from palm Beach Florida and...
I just canceled my jet blue booking made within **h and the funds went in to my travel...
I try to check in and it say I’m ineligible. See a crew member? What does this mean?
I need access to my flight credit from jet blue airlines
Need to cancel a flight booked within ** hours
My daughter's birthday is ********** but online space only up to *****What could I do...
My original flights were changed due to overlapping arrival and departure times.**My ne...
I'm a resident of New York, I have a flight leaving Kingston tomorrow morning but I wa...
I would like to add my Trusted Traveler * to my existing information for James O'Connor...
I purchased two ticket and would like help with seating. I also need help logging into...
I need help figuring out how far into the future I can reschedule a flight. My flight i...
Jetblue has cancelled several flights I've booked in the past week. I want to check on...
Need to add a child flight to my reservation
Trying to change flight but site is not working,have to add pet alsoSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on JetBlue's Phone-Based Customer Care
JetBlue is a discount airline that serves just over 100 cities in the Americas and Caribbean. As a busy airline, JetBlue gets a lot of questions and has a reputation for providing solid customer service by email and over the phone.
Why do People Call JetBlue Customer Service?
Consumers call JetBlue customer service for many reasons, including:
- Booking flights (There is an additional fee for booking a flight by phone. Online bookings incur no extra charge.)
- Changing or canceling flights
- Making special requests for accommodations
- Billing issues
- Complaints about service
- Making a claim on a JetBlue.com best fare guarantee
- Disability access complaints
- Lost or damaged luggage
- Arranging for pet travel
- Questions about family or group travel
- Inquiries about military, government and veteran flights and discounts
JetBlue offers 24/7 phone-based customer service, so you can call anytime to get your questions answered or issues addressed.
How do People Feel About JetBlue Customer Service Calls?
JetBlue has a reputation for offering high-quality customer service by phone and online. There are multiple media reports reiterating the company's responsiveness to consumer concerns. JetBlue has established and published, a customer service plan that describes its efforts to meet consumer needs and to provide resolutions to problems.
That said, there are still situations in which people are unhappy with the service received. Sometimes people have to wait for their call to be answered. There are also situations in which a representative is unable to provide a resolution that makes the customer happy.
Best Practices for Using JetBlue Customer Service
There are several things you can do to ensure that your call to JetBlue Customer service is successful:
- If you have already booked your ticket, have your confirmation number handy before calling. If you have not booked your ticket, make sure you know your departure city, destination city and dates of travel.
- Call the correct number for your country. JetBlue has different toll-free phone numbers for the countries it serves, as well as a toll number that can be called from anywhere.
- JetBlue offers TTY/TDD service to deaf and hard of hearing callers
- Individuals with disabilities who believe that JetBlue violated their ADA rights can request to speak with a Complaints Resolution Official (CRO) when calling JetBlue.
- Customers who find a better fare on JetBlue flights than what is available on JetBlue.com can claim a travel credit by calling JetBlue customer service by 11:59 pm, Eastern time, on the day of purchase.
- JetBlue has a separate toll-free number for luggage issues. If you lose your bags or find that your luggage is damaged, report the issue to a JetBlue representative at the airport if at all possible.
What Kind of Issues Can be Handled by JetBlue's Phone-Based Customer Service?
JetBlue is well equipped to handle most customer service issues over the phone. These include ticket purchases, cancelations and changes. Individuals who have special concerns, such as can also call JetBlue for assistance.
What Kind of Issues Can't Be Addressed Over the Phone?
JetBlue advises customers to address luggage loss and damage at the airport, though phone representatives are available to manage these situations as well. If you are hoping to book air travel for a group of 10 or more, JetBlue asks that you complete an online form to get a fare quote.
JetBlue does offer discounts to veterans, but only through a third-party program called Veterans Advantage. If you are interested in a veterans discount on airfare, you'll need to connect with Veterans Advantage to get your membership set up.
What Should I Do if My Call Is Unsuccessful?
If you get off the phone with a Jet Blue customer service representative and feel dissatisfied with your call, know that there are things you can do to address the situation.
First, take a minute to write down what happened during the call. This information can be helpful when calling or writing back. You might also want to write down your desired resolution: Having this information in front of you can be very helpful when talking to someone from JetBlue.
From there, you can try the following:
- Call back. A different representative may have more training or knowledge and can help you sort out your concern.
- Consider sending an email to JetBlue. One advantage to email is that you can write out your concern, walk away, and then come back to review it to make sure you have communicated your issue effectively. Another advantage is that you will have a written record of your communication, something that can be useful if you have to escalate your complaint.
- Try reaching JetBlue via its social media accounts on Twitter or Facebook. JetBlue has a dedicated social media team that is respected throughout the industry. As with sending an email, you'll have a written record of your communications with JetBlue.
Customer Number 800-538-2583 - by the Numbers
Phone number to dial800-538-2583
Call picked up by a real personYES
Department you're callingCustomer Service
Call center hours24 hours, 7 days
Best time to dial8:30am
Navigate phone maze to a humanPress 0
Rank (among phone numbers)1
Alternate methodsphone, email, web, facebook, twitter
Quality of communication85%
Quality of help64%
Information last updatedSat Apr 17 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
JetBlue's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
This is JetBlue's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a JetBlue agent. This phone number is JetBlue's Best Phone Number because 39,630 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 800-538-2583 include Baggage Problem, Change Flight, Find a Reservation, Cancelled Flight, Complaint About a Flight and other customer service issues. The JetBlue call center that you call into has employees from New Mexico and is open 24 hours, 7 days according to customers. In total, JetBlue has 5 phone numbers. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to JetBlue representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource.
Contacting JetBlue - by phone or otherwise
While 800-538-2583 is JetBlue's best toll-free number, there are 9 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other JetBlue customers, is by calling their 844-202-6667 phone number for their New Reservations department. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via 844-202-6667 for New Reservations. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact JetBlue please let us know so we can share with other customers. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for JetBlue.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to JetBlue?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like JetBlue. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.