Jeep Phone Number
Calling Jeep customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 7 mins (3m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat-Sun 9am-5pm EST; best time to call: 3:45pm
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Press 0 at each prompt, ignoring messages. No voice mail after hours.
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I am trying to track my new **** jeep wrangler. the VOD * is ********
Got a Warranty claim denied on my*Battery My **** Cherokee. Was told because I have a...
Question regarding tow packages on **** Grand Cherokee.
I just want to say, your jeeps bring joy to the world and they are one of the mist amaz...
I have a **** Jeep Cherokee latitude that I purchased new at a dealership. In the firs...
How to disable emergency brake when car is dead
no problems, love my jeep. I have had * or * since ****. I just traded my '** for an...
I have a **** Jeep Grand Cherokee limited that I believe is in limp mode. I have repair...
Hi, I really enjoy your brand and was wondering if I could receive some stickers. My ad...
My BS* compass limited plus completed * year. It is difficult to get PUC done. Does Jee...
Hello,*I just want to start off saying how much my family loves JEEP. My dad has a jeep...
In the first of June our Company, Owen's Renz & Lee, Company of which I am Executive Vi...
Please my transmission board is not working and am seriously searching for the part can...
I was just informed that the parts that I paid for out of my own pocket have been recal...
Hello,**I recently purchased a new **** Jeep Cherokee Limited (VIN **C*PJMDX*KD...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Jeep's Phone-Based Customer Care
Jeep is a major US automobile brand. As one of the largest companies in the United States, it isn't surprising that Jeep gets many calls to its customer service department each and every day.
Why Do People Call Jeep Customer Support?
Customers call Jeep customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about Jeep vehicles and services
- Jeep website technical support
- Technical support for other Jeep services
- Inquiries about an owned vehicle's features
- Assistance with finding a dealership
- Questions about financing or accounts
Best Practices for Calling Jeep Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to Jeep customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Call Jeep customer service during its hours of operation, which are 7 am - 11 pm Monday through Friday, 9 am - 5 pm Saturday.
- Have all relevant documentation handy when calling. Documentation might include purchase contracts, warranties, invoices, and billing statements. You should also have handy any communications between you, Jeep and your dealership. Have details about the make and model of your vehicle, which can be found on the user's manual.
- If you need technical support with Jeep's website or a smart device that is connected to a Jeep vehicle, have your device or computer nearby so you can troubleshoot together with the customer service agent.
- Have some way of taking notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Jeep Customer Service?
People seem to be satisfied with Jeep's phone-based customer service. A review of the news media and online sources don't show any pattern of consumer dissatisfaction with the level of customer support received.
What Kind of Issues can Jeep Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Jeep customer service representatives can resolve a range of issues, including providing references to authorized dealerships, answering questions about vehicles and services, providing technical support, assisting with warranty claims and researching issues regarding financing and payment accounts.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Jeep Customer Service?
Jeep's customer service agents can provide guidance on using your vehicle's features and assist with troubleshooting, but they may have to refer you to a dealership for serious issues that require repair.
If you are experiencing difficulty with a dealership, the customer service agent may have limited ability in getting a resolution for you. In addition, if you obtained financing for your Jeep vehicle from a third-party lender, Jeep's representatives may likewise not be able to provide you with assistance when it comes to billing issues.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Jeep?
If you get off the phone with Jeep customer service and feel as though your issues were not taken seriously, don't give up. You may still be able to get your questions answered or your case resolved to your satisfaction.
- If you took notes during your call, review them. This process can uncover areas of miscommunication or misunderstanding.
- Next, call Jeep customer service back. Each customer service agent is an individual and some have more training and experience than others. Your call may be answered by someone who can understand your issue and help you with a resolution.
- If your second call doesn't work, try a different way of getting in touch. Jeep offers email support through an online form, as well as live chat. Both these methods offer the benefit of a transcript of your communications, which can be helpful as you try to navigate your case.
- Another option is to contact Jeep on its social media channels.
- If your issue is with Jeep, not your dealership, try asking your dealership to intervene on your behalf.
Customer Number 877-426-5337 - by the Numbers
Phone number to dial877-426-5337
Call picked up by a real personYES
Department you're callingCustomer Service
Call center hoursMon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat-Sun 9am-5pm EST
Best time to dial3:45pm
Navigate phone maze to a humanPress 0 at each prompt, ignoring messages. No voice mail after hours.
Rank (among phone numbers)1
Quality of communication73%
Quality of help71%
Information last updatedThu Nov 26 2020 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Jeep's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
This is Jeep's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a Jeep agent. This phone number is Jeep's Best Phone Number because 5,742 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 877-426-5337 include Where to buy, Complaint, Repairs, Returns and other customer service issues. Rather than trying to call Jeep we recommend you tell us what issue you are having and then possibly contact them via phone. In total, Jeep has 2 phone numbers. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to Jeep representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource.
Contacting Jeep - by phone or otherwise
While 877-426-5337 is Jeep's best toll-free number, there are 2 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Jeep customers, is by calling their 800-992-1997 phone number for their Customer Service department. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via 800-992-1997 for Customer Service. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact Jeep please let us know so we can share with other customers. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Jeep.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Jeep?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Jeep. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.