Google Nest Phone Number
Calling Google Nest customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 7 mins (7m avg)
Hours: 5am-9pm PST; best time to call: 1:15pm
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Press 4, then 2
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I got a new tv and it won’t accept WiFi password , is it an x finity or google nest pas...
Set at ** and it’s ** in my house
Nest app won’t let me login and I keep trying to get sent the rest password to my email...
Need help to get mini nest set up the frist one simple this second one giving me ****
My nest thermostat isn’t connecting with heat link. Heat link is blinking orange and gr...
The cameras are constantly going offline.
just bought a new nest to replace a ** yr old nest . The new on doesnt have the hard w...
I am trying to install a nest thermostat but the system has a remote sensor what should I do?
Need help with wiring. *Have Heatpump and a Nest *rd Gen Learning Thermastat. Wire R-R...
Will not turn on cool air
I bought a Nast for my new home. I just moved in two weeks ago and the plate for the wi...
I can’t get my nest thermostat self learning thermostat to power on
Google nest fails to turn up the furnace on a random basis. Have thermostat set for...
Hi,*The humidity measure in my Nest thermometer is off by ** compared to my standalone...
I cannot reset new password on my wifi for nest and thermostatSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Google Nest's Phone-Based Customer Care
Google Nest is a line of smart home products that include thermostats, locks, security systems, routers speakers, and doorbells. As part of one of the world's top technology companies, it isn't surprising that Google Nest gets lots of requests for customer service each and every day.
It should be noted that Google Nest does not appear to provide phone-based support. If you want customer service for your Google Nest product, you will have to visit the Google Nest customer service page and follow the interactive menu to arrange for live chat or email assistance.
Why Do People Contact Google Nest Customer Support?
People contact Google Nest customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Product and service questions
- Assistance with order tracking
- Billing inquiries
- Technical support
- Reporting hacks and other issues
Best Practices for Contacting Google Nest Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your request to Google Nest is handled quickly and professionally:
- Before beginning the customer service request process, assemble all relevant documentation so that you can quickly access it during your call. Documentation may include invoices, billing statements, screenshots and any previous communications between you and Google Nest regarding your issue.
- If you need troubleshooting or technical support, be sure that you can interact with your device during your conversation with Google Nest customer service. This allows and the agent to troubleshoot together and get the issue resolved during the conversation.
- If sending an email, re-read what you have written before sending it off. Edit for clarity so that the person who is assigned to your request is able to understand what you need.
How do Consumers Feel About Contacting Google Nest Customer Service?
While many people wish that Google would provide phone-based customer service, customers of Google Nest are generally happy with the level of customer service that they receive. There are no discernable patterns of negative reports online or in the news media.
What Kind of Issues can a Google Nest Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Google Nest customer service might be able to help with many common consumer issues, including ordering questions, explaining product features and benefits, checking on order statuses, troubleshooting, technical support and facilitating product returns, replacements or service.
What Can't Be Resolved by Contacting Google Nest Customer Service?
Google Nest customer service representatives may be able to recommend workarounds for product incompatibilities, but you are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the products that you connect to your Google Nest devices are compatible. In addition, Google Nest customer service can't address issues that are the result of problems with the retailer that sold your Google Nest device to you.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Google Nest?
- If you are frustrated because you were not offered an acceptable resolution, or you feel that your questions were not answered appropriately by a Google Nest customer support agent, don't give up. Options are still available.
- First, review the transcripts or emails that document the communication between you and the representative. This may help you identify areas of misunderstanding.
- Next, send a reply or request another live chat. You might connect with a better-trained or more experienced customer service representative who is in a better position to resolve your issue.
- If a second request through the same medium doesn't work, try another way of getting in touch. If you used live chat to request customer service from Google Nest, try email, or vice-versa. The different medium may make a difference in how your request is responded to.
- If you bought your Google Nest product through a third-party retailer, ask for help. The company may be willing to resolve your issue itself or advocate for you with Google Nest.
Customer Number 855-469-6378 - by the Numbers
Phone number to dial855-469-6378
Call picked up by a real personYES
Department you're callingCustomer Service
Call center hours5am-9pm PST
Best time to dial1:15pm
Navigate phone maze to a humanPress 4, then 2
Rank (among phone numbers)1
Alternate methodsphone, web, email, twitter
Quality of communication71%
Quality of help64%
Information last updatedThu Apr 08 2021 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Google Nest's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
This is Google Nest's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a Google Nest agent. This phone number is Google Nest's Best Phone Number because 22,134 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 855-469-6378 include Setup an account, Question, Complaint and other customer service issues. The Google Nest call center that you call into has employees from Englewood, CO / Philippines and is open 5am-9pm PST according to customers. In total, Google Nest has 1 phone number. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to Google Nest representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource.
Contacting Google Nest - by phone or otherwise
While 855-469-6378 is Google Nest's best toll-free number, there are 4 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Google Nest customers, is by telling GetHuman about your issue above and letting us find somebody to help you. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via Online Help for Customer Service. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact Google Nest please let us know so we can share with other customers. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Google Nest.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Google Nest?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Google Nest. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.