Frigidaire is a major American manufacturer of home appliances, particularly well known for its refrigerators. As one of the largest home brands in the US, it isn't surprising that it gets a lot of requests for customer service each and every day.
Why Do People Call Frigidaire Customer Support?
People call Frigidaire customer service for a range of reasons, including:
- Requesting help in finding a Frigidaire retailer
- Questions about proper use and care of Frigidaire appliances
- Requests for service and warranty coverage
- Technical support for using the Frigidaire website.
Best Practices for Calling Frigidaire Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to Frigidaire customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Call during business hours: Frigidaire phone-based customer service is available Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 8 pm (EST).
- Before calling, ensure that you have relevant documentation in front of you. Relevant documentation includes purchasing contracts, invoices, billing statements, warranties and the make and model of your Frigidaire appliance. Does report that Frigidaire customer service representative frequently request appliance serial numbers. Be sure that you have the appliance serial number when calling Frigidaire customer service.
- If you are calling for technical support in using Frigidaire's website, have the site open on your computer or device so that you can troubleshoot along with the customer service representative.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call. Notes can be helpful if you have to call Frigidaire back or escalate your case.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Frigidaire Customer Service?
There seems to be a mix of opinions regarding Frigidaire customer service. Some customers are satisfied while others seem to feel that Frigidaire does not provide adequate customer support. It appears that agents aren't always given the power to resolve customer issues. In addition, some callers complain that service appointments are frequently canceled by Frigidaire's contractors.
What Kind of Issues can Frigidaire Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A Frigidaire customer service representative can answer questions about products, provide troubleshooting advice, arrange for service calls and provide guidance regarding product warranties.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Frigidaire Customer Service?
Frigidaire customer service can assist with booking approved contractors to repair your appliances, but won't be able to repair items directly. In addition, Frigidaire sells its appliances through authorized resellers. Issues such as pricing and return policies are set by the retailer and not Frigidaire.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Frigidaire?
If you get off the phone with Frigidaire and feel as though your questions were not answered or your concerns were not resolved, don't give up. You may still have options.
- First, review any notes that you took during your call. You may be able to identify areas of miscommunication that led to the failure of your first call.
- Next, call Frigidaire customer support back. The next representative you speak to may have the benefit of better training or more experience and might be able to resolve your issue.
- If calling Frigidaire a second time doesn't seem to work, try getting in touch another way. You can email Frigidaire customer service, and you also have the option of reaching out via one of the Frigidaire's social media platforms.
- If Frigidaire has assigned a contractor to make repairs to your appliances, you might want to try and get the name and number of the contractor so that you can speak to them directly. This might be useful if there are concerns about scheduling.
- If Frigidaire appears to be unresponsive to your concerns, you may want to try contacting the retailer that sold you your appliance. They may be willing to advocate for you with Frigidaire, or may also offer a replacement or repair as a goodwill gesture.