Kenmore Phone Number
Calling Kenmore customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 4 mins (3m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 1:15pm
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Press 4, then wait.
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Model number not registering for parts lookup. Looking for interior light socket for fr...
I need to order a replacement part for my refrigerator door
Return and refund for air conditioner
Purchased Kenmore Elite refrigerator Model ***.*****.*** NEW from Banning, CA. Store (w...
I WAS CLEANING IT. I TOOK OFF THE NUMBER PLATE,AND THEN SOMETHING SPARKED, AND NOW IT D...
I need to speak with someone regarding the manufacture warranty on my Kenmore Elite ref...
I will like to know the water filter number...for my kenmore elite model * ***.*****.***
On Dec. *,****, I purchased a Kenmore Elite Induction range ******. On March **th my wi...
Quiero acojer a garant*a un refrijerador,no se si tiene la garant*a activa lo compr* en...
kenmore refridge reset error code
Someone used oven cleaner in my self cleaning oven. Can I still use the self cleaning...
I just wanted to brag about my **** kenmore non-automatic percolator that's still going...
I need help how to fix a kenmore mini refrigerator door
I have Kenmore microwave oven. I want to change the filter. But I can't see the Model...
Good Morning,*Can you tell me what the current Kenmore dishwasher model is that replace...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Kenmore's Phone-Based Customer Care
Kenmore is a major American brand of home appliances and electronics. As one of the largest home brands in the US, it isn't surprising that Kenmore gets a lot of requests for customer service.
Why Do People Call Kenmore Customer Support?
People call Kenmore customer service for a range of reasons, including:
- Requesting help in finding a Kenmore retailer
- Questions about proper use and care of Kenmore appliances
- Requests for service and warranty coverage
- Technical support for using the Kenmore website.
Best Practices for Calling Kenmore Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to Kenmore customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Make sure you are calling the correct number. Kenmore has different numbers for different requests, including ordering parts, arranging for installation, and asking questions about products.
- Before calling, ensure that you have relevant documentation in front of you. These documents might include orders, work requests, invoices, billing statements, warranties and the make and model of your Kenmore appliance.
- If you are calling for help with a malfunctioning appliance or help using the Kenmore website, be close to your computer or appliance so that you and the customer service representative can troubleshoot together.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call. These notes can be critical in follow-ups with Kenmore customer support.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Kenmore Customer Service?
Unfortunately, many people have complaints about Kenmore's customer service. While representatives are often courteous and polite, it can be very difficult to receive any sort of follow up when requesting warranty service, parts replacements or refunds.
What Kind of Issues can Kenmore Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A Kenmore customer support agent can answer questions about appliances and other products, troubleshoot problems, arrange for technician visits, and process warranty claims.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Kenmore Customer Service?
Kenmore customer service can set appointments with technicians, but these are often third-party contractors and you may find that it is difficult to coordinate between Kenmore and the contractor if you are having issues with your service.
In addition, Kenmore is sold through some third-party retailers and, as a result, you may find that pricing and service levels vary between retail partners. Kenmore customer service may have limited capabilities when it comes to negotiating conflicts between you and a retailer.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Kenmore?
If you hang up after a call with Kenmore and feel as though your questions were not answered or your concerns were not resolved, don't fret. You may still have a shot at achieving a resolution.
- First, review the notes you took during your call. You may be able to identify areas of misunderstanding.
- Next, call Kenmore customer service back. The next agent you speak to may have undergone better training or simply has more experience on the job. This new agent might be able to resolve your issue.
- If a second call to Kenmore doesn't resolve your issues, use another communication medium. Try one of Kenmore's social media accounts to see if you can get a resolution.
- If Kenmore has contracted with a third-party technician to make repairs or install an appliance, ask your Kenmore customer service agent if he or she can give you the contact information for the contracting company. You may be able to resolve issues on your own.
- If Kenmore remains unhelpful, try contacting the retailer that sold you your appliance. They may be willing to advocate for you with Kenmore or may try to resolve the issue independently as a way of keeping your business.
Customer Number 888-536-6673 - by the Numbers
Phone number to dial888-536-6673
Call picked up by a real personYES
Department you're callingCustomer Service
Call center hours24 hours, 7 days
Best time to dial1:15pm
Navigate phone maze to a humanPress 4, then wait.
Rank (among phone numbers)1
Alternate methodsphone, web
Quality of communication77%
Quality of help71%
Information last updatedSun Jul 12 2020 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Kenmore's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
This is Kenmore's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a Kenmore agent. This phone number is Kenmore's Best Phone Number because 3,642 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 888-536-6673 include Where to buy, Complaint, Technical support, Repairs, Returns and other customer service issues. Rather than trying to call Kenmore we recommend you tell us what issue you are having and then possibly contact them via phone or web. In total, Kenmore has 1 phone number. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to Kenmore representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource.
Contacting Kenmore - by phone or otherwise
While 888-536-6673 is Kenmore's best toll-free number, there are 2 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Kenmore customers, is by telling GetHuman about your issue above and letting us find somebody to help you. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via Online Help for Customer Service. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact Kenmore please let us know so we can share with other customers. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Kenmore.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Kenmore?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Kenmore. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.