Suzuki Phone Number
Call Suzuki customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 8 mins (4m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30am-midnight PST; best time to call: 1pm
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Calling the Suzuki number above should go right to a real human being
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I have some questions about my boat moter
***** lt** my issue is it doesnt want to run while holding throttle in. It starts and i...
Hi my dear sir*madam my name is Vijay i have a suzuki Gixxer bike . I purchased in...
I LOST MY KEY TO MY SUZUKI BANDIT MOTORCYCLE AND I AM STUCK AT WORK SO I NEED INSTRUCTI...
I lost my key to my bike and I'm trying to figure out bypass the ignition switch
I have a **** Suzuki GSX are *** I replace the stator I replaced the rectifier I have a...
Where can I buy paint code "YME" *today???*Need a pint RIGHT NOW
The engine getting over nice valve and pensioner and engine heating or eating
Rimjhim getting over nice valve and tensioner
What is the road price of suzuki access *** in srinagar
Issue is date I book my car *.*.*** butt still not delivery is done.what happened.
I purchased a new Suzuki access *** after ** days and I drive *** kilometers but my bik...
I recently found a **** Suzuki M** in my late great grandfathers garage and was hoping...
Sir company bekar ha na dealer kaam karta ha na hi company kaam kar ke de rahi ha * mon...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Suzuki's Phone-Based Customer Care
Suzuki is an international automotive company that is particularly known for its motorcycles. As an old and respected brand, it is not surprising that Suzuki gets lots of requests for customer service each and every day.
It should be known that Suzuki's US branch generally requests that individuals require customer service work with their dealers. If working with the dealer is not possible, Suzuki does provide phone-based customer service.
Why Do People Call Suzuki Customer Support?
People contact Suzuki customer support by phone for a range of reasons. These include:
- Requests for information about Suzuki products
- Inquiries about warranties and warranty coverage
- Referrals to dealers
- Filing complaints about dealers
- Assistance with mechanical problems
Best Practices for Calling Suzuki Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure a quick and professional response to your Suzuki customer service phone call:
- Before calling, consider whether your issue is best handled by the dealer. Suzuki itself requests that you contact the dealer in most cases. However, if you believe that your issue is best directed toward Suzuki headquarters, you certainly can call and request customer support over the phone.
- Assemble all relevant documentation before making your call. This includes your 17 digit vehicle identification number (VIN), date of automobile purchase, name and contact information for your dealership and salesperson, purchase contracts, and copies of financial documents. If you have already sought mechanical help for your vehicle, it can be a good idea to have receipts and other information from your mechanic in front of you as well. Suzuki is emphatic that your 17 digit vehicle identification number is critical in getting you quick and effective customer supports, so ensure that you at least have this number before calling.
- If you are calling about how your vehicle is operating, consider being near your vehicle when placing the call. This could help by allowing you and the representative to troubleshoot together.
- Call Suzuki during business hours, which are 8 AM to 5 PM Pacific time.
- Have pen and paper available when placing your call so that you can take notes. Call notes can be very helpful if you have to escalate your case.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Suzuki Customer Service?
An online search does not reveal any of complaint among consumers regarding Suzuki customer service. This suggests that most consumers are reasonably satisfied with the level of service provided.
What Kind of Issues can a Suzuki Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A Suzuki customer service representative can provide various levels of assistance, though it should be noted that in many cases the agent may refer you back to your dealer for support. A customer service representative can refer you to a local dealer, take reports of dealer misconduct, and provide you with information regarding your vehicle's features.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Suzuki Customer Service?
If you are faced with a significant mechanical problem, a Suzuki customer service representative may be able to help you get an idea of what is malfunctioning, but cannot make the repair for you. In addition, customer service agents are not in a position to engage in extensive mediation between yourself and a dealership. If you are in conflict with the dealership, the agent may be able to take a report, but you may be left to address the issue on your own.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Suzuki
If you get off the phone with Suzuki customer service and feel as though your questions were not answered or your concerns were not resolved, don't give up. You may still have options.
- First, review the notes that you took during your call. If you did not take notes during the call, jot down what you remember from the conversation. It may be that there was a miscommunication or misunderstanding that derailed the call.
- Next, call Suzuki back. Politely explained to the next agent that you speak to that your first call did not go well. Describe what happened and then also describe the resolution that would make you happy. This allows you and the agent to work toward the same goal. Keep in mind also, that agents are individuals and that some have more training or more experience than others. This new agent may be in a much better position to understand and address your concerns.
- If the agent on your second call is unable to provide you with an acceptable resolution, consider sending your complaint via postal mail to Suzuki. Suzuki does not provide email support. Make copies of all relevant documentation and carefully craft a letter describing your issue. Send it via certified mail or by using some postal tracking method so that you can confirm that Suzuki has received your communication.
- If you are unable to secure resolution from Suzuki corporate, try going back to your dealer. The dealership may be willing to intervene on your behalf or may even be willing to correct the situation as a goodwill gesture.
Customer Number 800-934-0934 - by the Numbers
Phone number to dial800-934-0934
Call picked up by a real personYES
Department you're callingCustomer Service
Call center hoursMon-Fri 7:30am-midnight PST
Best time to dial1pm
Navigate phone maze to a humanDirect to human
Rank (among phone numbers)1
Quality of communication76%
Quality of help74%
Information last updatedFri Sep 17 2021 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Suzuki's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
This is Suzuki's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a Suzuki agent. This phone number is Suzuki's Best Phone Number because 498 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 800-934-0934 include Where to buy, Complaint, Repairs, Returns and other customer service issues. Rather than trying to call Suzuki first, consider describing your issue first; from that we may be able to recommend an optimal way to contact them via phone. In total, Suzuki has 1 phone number. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to Suzuki representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource.
Contacting Suzuki - by phone or otherwise
While 800-934-0934 is Suzuki's best toll-free number, it is also the only way to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team may just be to tell GetHuman about your issue and let us try to find the best way to contact them or find help for that particular issue. Besides trying to call, you can also start by telling us what the issue is above so we might be able to match you with the best form of communication or a written guide. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact Suzuki please let us know so we can share with other customers. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Suzuki.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Suzuki?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Suzuki. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.