Not sure if ****-H form filers can get extension? - File my neighborhood association ta...

GetHuman337611's customer service issue with IRS from April 2018

1 view
15995 similar
0 following
Help with my IRS issue
First: share to improve GetHuman337611's odds
Strength in numbers! Companies respond better when others are watching.
Next: our robot will wait on hold for GetHuman337611 to get a IRS rep on the line!
Always use the GetHuman Phone tocall IRS. We wait on hold and get a rep on the line for you faster and for free!
Before contacting them, items GetHuman337611 may need:
Social Security Number, Prior Year AGI, Home Address, Name of Account Holder, and Phone Number
The issue in GetHuman337611's own words
File my neighborhood association taxes ... Not sure if ****-H form filers can get extension?
Unclear on the website re: ****-H for HOAs and neighborhood associations
I have our EIN (I'm a new treasurer) may also need our past records to complete filing
I have an issue with IRS too
How GetHuman337611 fixed the problem
We are waiting for GetHuman337611 to fix the problem and share the solution with the rest of us customers.
Follow this to see how it gets fixed
Do you have a customer issue as well?
We can help you get IRS's attention and get better help faster. Tap below to get started.
Having IRS issues too?
Get tips from pros & other customers, and get it handled faster:
For better results, write at least 100 characters
How would IRS email you?
This email address isn't valid
Follow this issue
See how GetHuman337611 fixes it.
This email address isn't valid


Customer service issue
Reported by GetHuman337611
Apr 18th, 2018 - 7 mons ago
I have an issue with IRS too
Not resolved
Seen by 1 customer so far
Similar issue to 15995 others
0 customers following this
Follow this issue to see how it gets fixed
GetHuman337611 started working on this issue
Apr 18th 8:15pm