Hi, **I already filed taxes for **** and my questions are for the Tax year ****. Here...

GetHuman2634172's Tax Advice issue with H&R Block from March 2019

11404 similar
0 following
Help with my H&R Block issue
Next: our robot will wait on hold for GetHuman2634172 to get a H&R Block rep on the line!
Always use the GetHuman Phone tocall H&R Block. We wait on hold and get a rep on the line for you faster and for free!
First: share to improve GetHuman2634172's odds
Strength in numbers! Companies respond better when others are watching.
Before contacting them, items GetHuman2634172 may need:
Social Security Number, Email on Account, Password, Prior Year AGI, Home Address, Name of Account Holder, and Phone Number
The issue in GetHuman2634172's own words
Hi, **I already filed taxes for **** and my questions are for the Tax year ****. Here is my situation :***) Me and my husband purchased house and only my husband is on the loan. Can I still claim tax credit even though my husband is claiming his share of tax credit for the same? ***) If the answer to question * is yes then in order to get a tax credit for myself for a home loan .....should there be any paperwork from the bank showing that I paid towards home loan? ***) If the answer to question * is yes then how can I arrange for paperwork as my husband is only on the loan? Will my bank statement showing monthly deductions be sufficient to prove that I am making payments towards home loan?***) In order to get tax credit for home loan ( even though I am not on loan) , do I have to inform my employer to make changes in my W* so that the employer makes appropriate deductions beforehand and when we file taxes ...we can tell the tax preparer the details so that they can file the taxes correctly?***) If the answer to questions * is yes, then what exactly should I tell my employer? ( I mean is there a specific word or a form that I have to fill and submit ) .***) As per California tax laws, is income $**K ( mine alone) or a joint income more than $***K considered high enough so that I can ask my employer to make changes in my W*?**Thank you,*Indira
GetHuman2634172 did not yet indicate what H&R Block should do to make this right.
I have an issue with H&R Block too
How GetHuman2634172 fixed the problem
We are waiting for GetHuman2634172 to fix the problem and share the solution with the rest of us customers.
Follow this to see how it gets fixed
Do you have a customer issue as well?
We can help you get H&R Block's attention and get better help faster. Tap below to get started.
Having H&R Block issues too?
Get tips from pros & other customers, and get it handled faster:
For better results, write at least 100 characters
This email address isn't valid
Follow this issue
See how GetHuman2634172 fixes it.
This email address isn't valid

H&R Block

Tax Advice issue
Reported by GetHuman2634172
Mar 29th, 2019 - 6 mons ago
I have an issue with H&R Block too
Not resolved
Seen by 2 customers so far
Similar issue to 11404 others
0 customers following this
Follow this issue to see how it gets fixed
GetHuman2634172 started working on this issue
Mar 29th 5:31pm