Vodafone (UK) Phone Number
Call Vodafone (UK) customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 100 mins (89m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Follow prompts to query a bill
Reasons customers like you called recently
I have paid for * x £**.** viuchers to top up, I have not received them to my * email a...
i have ordered an i phone ** black on ******** and was told of a* to* working day deliv...
My phone number is block already so how we can active back
I paid for a £* bundle on ********** which said I had *** texts…today when I looked at...
I have already paid my broadband bill, but I am being asked to pay again
I am having great difficulty cancelling a £* regular top up debit for Vodafone Family...
I have my line disconnected this week , can l get it back pls.*My no. ***********
Need help of getting a phone number for attas tajamul
Trying to find a phone number for a attas tajamul
My vodafone landline isnt working as I changed my number but dont know what it is yet
My mother is a customer of vodaphone I am not, her account needs closing as she has bee...
I changed sim and kept my old number new phone is emergency only
I got a device that was bought in the UK through vodafone UK and paid off now years lat...
My husband has bought a new phone it has been delivered to wrong address! We can’t get...
My wife, Isobel (*****@***.com) has received yet another request from Vodaphone for pay...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Vodafone (UK)'s Phone-Based Customer Care
Vodafone (UK) is a telecommunications company that provides mobile phone and broadband Internet service. With over 17.8 million subscribers, it isn't surprising that Vodafone (UK) receives a lot of customer service calls.
Why Do People Call Vodafone (UK) Customer Support?
People call Vodafone for a range of reasons, including:
- Starting new service
- Changing or canceling service
- Technical support
- Scheduling a technician's visit
- Billing questions
- Reporting a lost or stolen advice
Best Practices for Calling Vodafone (UK) Customer Service
To help ensure that your call to Vodafone (UK) goes quickly and smoothly, consider the following:
- Call the correct number at the correct time. There are different phone numbers for consumer and business accounts. There is also a separate number for international calls.
- Check the time. Customer service is available for pay monthly accounts and for lost/stolen phones 24/7. Pay-as-you-go and home broadband accounts have phone-based customer service from 8 am to 9 pm, and you can upgrade or cancel your account from 8 am to 8 pm daily.
- Before placing your call, gather any necessary documentation, including your account number, bills, proof of payment (such as a statement from your bank or credit card company) and any correspondence between you and Vodafone (UK) regarding your case
- If you are calling for help with a device, have it in front of you so that you can troubleshoot along with the customer service representative.
- Taking notes during your call is often a wise idea. Have pen and paper handy.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Vodafone (UK) Customer Service?
In 2016, Vodafone was fined $4.6 million pounds for various violations, including a failure to respond to customer complaints properly. Unfortunately, it seems as though customer service has not improved much. In 2019, Vodafone (UK) was voted the worst mobile phone provider in the country.One in five respondents indicated that they had received poor customer service from Vodafone.
What Kind of Issues can Vodafone (UK) Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Vodafone UK customer service representatives can resolve a wide range of issues over the phone. These can include some basic troubleshooting of devices and services, upgrades or cancellations of plans, purchasing new services, setting up technician appointments and addressing billing inquiries.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Vodafone (UK) Customer Service?
While a customer service representative can troubleshoot some issues with devices and systems, they are unable to perform repairs remotely. If you are having problems with a device you may need to bring or mail it to a repair center. Your Vodafone (UK) representative may be able to direct you to a repair center or provide you with a pre-printed mailing label.
Early, some broadband issues may require a repair visit from a technician. A customer service representative can schedule a visit for you.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Vodafone (UK)?
Get off the phone with a Vodafone (UK) customer service agent and feel as though you did not accomplish anything, don't give up. You may still have options for obtaining a resolution.
- First, review any notes that you took during your original call. This information can be very helpful when you explain your concerns to another Vodafone (UK) agent. If you didn't take notes during your call, write down or type out what you remember from your conversation.
- Your next step is to call back. You may be in luck and the next representative you speak to could have more training or experience and actually be able to resolve your issue.
- If you can't resolve your issue with Vodafone (UK), Try getting in touch via a different method. Vodafone does offer a live chat option that offers the benefit of providing a transcript of your conversation. Vodafone (UK) also monitors its social media accounts, so that is another option.
- Another option is to use Vodafone (UK)'s community message boards and ask for help from other uses or the board monitors.
- Vodafone (UK) also has a separate complaint department that you can access from its website. You can submit a complaint via email or postal mail.
- If all else fails, you can file a complaint with Ofcom, the UK regulator of telecommunications companies.
Customer Number 0870-0700191 - by the Numbers
Phone number to dial0870-0700191
Call picked up by a real personYES
Department you're callingCustomer Service
Call center hours24 hours, 7 days
Best time to dial9am
Navigate phone maze to a humanFollow prompts to query a bill
Rank (among phone numbers)1
Alternate methodsphone, email, web, twitter
Quality of communication77%
Quality of help77%
Information last updatedMon Oct 25 2021 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Vodafone (UK)'s Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
This is Vodafone (UK)'s best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a Vodafone (UK) agent. This phone number is Vodafone (UK)'s Best Phone Number because 14,244 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 0870-0700191 include Technical support, Change plan, Cancel order, Payment arrangement, Account access and other customer service issues. Rather than trying to call Vodafone (UK) first, consider describing your issue first; from that we may be able to recommend an optimal way to contact them via phone or email or web or twitter. In total, Vodafone (UK) has 2 phone numbers. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to Vodafone (UK) representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource.
Contacting Vodafone (UK) - by phone or otherwise
While 0870-0700191 is Vodafone (UK)'s best toll-free number, there are 5 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team , according to other Vodafone (UK) customers, is by calling their +44-7024017198 phone number for their Technical Support department. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via firstname.lastname@example.org for Customer Service. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact Vodafone (UK) please let us know so we can share with other customers. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Vodafone (UK).
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Vodafone (UK)?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Vodafone (UK). For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. If you look at our AT&T Wireless Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Or take a look at the Greyhound Phone Number page. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like AT&T Wireless or Greyhound. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.