My spouse owes back child support on our daughter who is ** now the arrears is **,*** a...

GetHuman5886303's customer service issue with US Dept. of Treasury from March 2021

Help with my US Dept. of Treasury issue
First: share to improve GetHuman5886303's odds
Strength in numbers! Companies respond better when others are watching.
Before contacting them, items GetHuman5886303 may need:
Name, Email, Phone number or other identifying information
The issue in GetHuman5886303's own words
My spouse owes back child support on our daughter who is ** now the arrears is **,*** are they going to garnish his* rd stimus check it sure would help me at this time I have been very patient to receive what he owes me it's a long time overdue I'm on disability an can barely make ends meet by myself .I would like this matter to be resolve by garnishing his stimus chk **An in any other tax money .I have been a door.mat to this man all these years it's not my fault that he owes this amount he should of man up when we were younger desperate in florida

GetHuman5886303 did not yet indicate what US Dept. of Treasury should do to make this right.

How GetHuman5886303 fixed the problem

We are waiting for GetHuman5886303 to fix the problem and share the solution with the rest of us customers.

Do you have a customer issue as well?
We can help you get US Dept. of Treasury's attention and get better help faster. Tap below to get started.
Having US Dept. of Treasury issues too?
Get tips from pros & other customers, and get it handled faster:
For better results, write at least 100 characters
This email address isn't valid

US Dept. of Treasury

Customer service issue
Reported by GetHuman5886303
Mar 25th, 2021 - a month ago
Not resolved
Seen by 9 customers so far
Similar issue to 279 others
0 customers following this


GetHuman5886303 started working on this issue
Mar 25th 2:07pm
GetHuman5886303 indicated the issue is not fixed yet.
Mar 25th 9:14pm