Join the GetHuman cause
If you want to join our cause, here are some things
you can do:
- Be demanding. Do not put up with bad service. Complain.
Contact the "office of the ceo" (or similar) and let them
know that you want to get a human on the phone when you call their
company, else you will take your business elsewhere. When
you get bad service, switch to another company who has better
service. When you get
good service, tell others about it,
to help make that company even more successful.
- Help seniors or other people who are less experienced
with computers by creating a personalized list of companies
using the My Companies feature on GetHuman.
You can then print the list of companies with phone numbers and cheats.
- Write letters to company CEOs, to news publications and
magazines, and maybe even to politicians. Tell them your
thoughts about getting high quality human customer service.
- Provide ratings. Call a few companies listed in the
GetHuman database and click on their
name to rate their response time and service quality.
This is important as it will help us index
the best and worst companies by industry type.
(Stay tuned for results.)
- Improve our data. If you know of a new secret phone number
or shortcut (especially if you work at one of these companies :),
please tell us about it.
- Tell others about the GetHuman effort and website.