how can i get help my transgender x is *** abuse our children and he* she got full cust...

GetHuman-nancebar's customer service issue with Fox News from August 2018

18 views | 93 similar | 0 following
Help with my Fox News issue
First: share to improve GetHuman-nancebar's odds
Strength in numbers! Companies respond better when others are watching.
GetHuman-nancebar's next move: call Fox News.
The best way to get your problem resolved is to tap the button below to start calling Fox News. We will check on you later to see if it's fixed or needs to be escalated.
The issue in GetHuman-nancebar's own words
how can i get help my transgender x is *** abuse our children and he* she got full custody ,can some one help me !**where i live transgender have all the rights ,ok if he* she was not *** abusing our children ,the kids was taking from he*she over and over again ,just for the courts to give him* she full custody ,one she has a lot of money and i do not and that her lawyer and all in paid for by the transgender area *people .. and so the court will not do any thing about it ... court paper show that dad now she is abusing the kids in all ways not feeding them at time locking in room ,hit and yes having *** and having others have *** with our kids ... and the court just gave she full custody again ... taking all my rights way and time way ... she has had over ** case of abuse to our children, but still gets away with it ... i find out about all the case of abuse in court * and the last time i want for help for my children when they told me about it .. but the court said that i was started **** and toke my kids from me and give them to him*her in full custody when all the case happen at dad home and with dad ,papers of call to abuse hot line and in court ,and still my kids have to go thought that all again ... it is so bad that now my kids are starting to do abuse to each other ..(sick things ) kids need to be safe from this and we need help ,dr's and court all know it true but because of dad life of a transgender the court will not do any thing about it , and no lawyer will help me too ...can some know how i can get my kids out of this mess ... my children even said to judge they want to be with me and not to see dad and i live in same town and still gave she full custody after all the thing he*she is going to them...the dr's and cops said no way he*she should have my children but the judge over true that and now she got them full hear the thing my kids are going though is sick and heart braking can i get help , any and all help ..** transgender child-abuse full custody help any one care about children any more ...! i need help a lawyer , pi some one to help keep my kids safe .. i have no money and my x she have all the rights to keep doing things to our children ... i do not care about dad is now or the life she is in but my children have been and are being abuse over and over again ... and now my children are starting to abuse also ,i need help for them and i need them with me where my kids are safe ,help i need to go to the supeme court or something ... i do not know what to do or how to get my children safe help pleases ... nance****-***-**** *****@***.com

GetHuman-nancebar did not yet indicate what Fox News should do to make this right.

How GetHuman-nancebar fixed the problem

We are waiting for GetHuman-nancebar to fix the problem and share the solution with the rest of us customers.

Do you have a customer issue as well?
We can help you get Fox News's attention and get better help faster. Tap below to get started.
Having Fox News issues too?
Get tips from pros & other customers, and get it handled faster:
For better results, write at least 100 characters
This email address isn't valid
Follow this issue
See how GetHuman-nancebar fixes it.
This email address isn't valid

Fox News

Customer service issue
Reported by GetHuman-nancebar
Aug 14th, 2018 - 4 years ago
Not resolved
Seen by 18 customers so far
Similar issue to 93 others
0 customers following this
Items needed
Name, Email, Phone number or other identifying information


GetHuman-nancebar started working on this issue
Aug 14th, 2018 11:10am

Paying Too Much for TV?

After helping consumers for 10 years, we realized that you need an impartial, live person you can talk to about comparing the various TV, cable, Internet and phone plans in your area- somebody who can compare the best deals across telecom providers. So we created a free concierge service you can call at the phone number below.

Call Toll-Free: 888-379-2546Our service is unaffiliated and thus can compare plans across many providers