I filed joint taxes with my husband newly married he owed back child support we didn't...

GetHuman4696851's Ask For Tax Help issue with IRS from April 2020

Help with my IRS issue
First: share to improve GetHuman4696851's odds
Strength in numbers! Companies respond better when others are watching.
Before contacting them, items GetHuman4696851 may need:
Social Security Number, Prior Year AGI, Home Address, Name of Account Holder, and Phone Number
The issue in GetHuman4696851's own words
I filed joint taxes with my husband newly married he owed back child support we didn't get a return because it went all to his child support what can I do to get my part back including the stimulus that went all to child support can I get my part back and how do I do this I am out of work and can't get through to unemployment

GetHuman4696851 did not yet indicate what IRS should do to make this right.

How GetHuman4696851 fixed the problem

We are waiting for GetHuman4696851 to fix the problem and share the solution with the rest of us customers.

Do you have a customer issue as well?
We can help you get IRS's attention and get better help faster. Tap below to get started.
Help from Real People?
If our free tools aren't enough, we partner with a US-based company with live tech support experts available 24/7. Take advantage of a $1 one-week trial membership and chat with an expert now.
Chat with a Live Expert
Having IRS issues too?
Get tips from pros & other customers, and get it handled faster:
For better results, write at least 100 characters
This email address isn't valid


Ask For Tax Help issue
Reported by GetHuman4696851
Apr 22nd, 2020 - a year ago
Not resolved
Seen by 7 customers so far
Similar issue to 20741 others
0 customers following this


GetHuman4696851 started working on this issue
Apr 22nd, 2020 4:13pm

Paying Your Telecom Too Much?

Want to talk to a real person right now who can compare TV, Internet, or phone packages in your area from different companies? Our service tracks the best deals from the various providers in your home area.

Call Free: 888-379-2546Our service is unaffiliated and thus can compare plans across many providers