Hey I never received my federal tax return the lady I gave my information to not answer...

GetHuman3771427's Track My Refund issue with IRS from October 2019

Help with my IRS issue
First: share to improve GetHuman3771427's odds
Strength in numbers! Companies respond better when others are watching.
Before contacting them, items GetHuman3771427 may need:
Social Security Number, Prior Year AGI, Home Address, Name of Account Holder, and Phone Number
Top Tip from another customer
If you are looking for your refund from the IRS be sure you use the “Where’s my Refund?” link to locate it. If you filed correctly you should see updates regularly within the 21 day period. If you have not waited 21 days since you filed please try and be patient. If it is after 21 days you should call the IRS. You can call customer support at the IRS using 800-829-1040. Once you call press 1 for English then wait for the recording to end. Press 2 then 1 then 3 then 2. The recording will then ask for your social security number you can just press 0# it will ask again then press 0# and finally press 2 once it asks you a question. You will be told your wait time and a representative will pick up to help you.
The issue in GetHuman3771427's own words
Hey I never received my federal tax return the lady I gave my information to not answering my calls not answering my text and she also have my son social. which I told her I needed. It?s been * months bout to be * she haven?t got back to me at all since September I got out of jail for something I didn?t do in June I gave her my information in March * **** this is so crazy I have no income I have a new born and * year old I feel as my tax return should have been done the * months I was locked away please help me I have no phone to call you guys only can get in coming calls.I also tried fail for unemployment it didn?t go threw they also said someone using my social in Texas which I never been so I think now my social blocked. Really need help. I can also give you guys the lady information I have because she gave me only my state part of tax refund and that was around same time I gave her my son information so she can Amended my son on my taxes they also was takin out health insurance out my checks.

GetHuman3771427 did not yet indicate what IRS should do to make this right.

How GetHuman3771427 fixed the problem

We are waiting for GetHuman3771427 to fix the problem and share the solution with the rest of us customers.

Do you have a customer issue as well?
We can help you get IRS's attention and get better help faster. Tap below to get started.
Help from Real People?
If our free tools aren't enough, we partner with a US-based company with live tech support experts available 24/7. Take advantage of a $1 one-week trial membership and chat with an expert now.
Chat with a Live Expert
Having IRS issues too?
Get tips from pros & other customers, and get it handled faster:
For better results, write at least 100 characters
This email address isn't valid


Track My Refund issue
Reported by GetHuman3771427
Oct 15th, 2019 - 3 years ago
Not resolved
Seen by 4 customers so far
Similar issue to 75873 others
0 customers following this


GetHuman3771427 started working on this issue
Oct 15th, 2019 8:23pm

Paying Too Much for Cable?

After helping consumers for 10 years, we realized that you need an impartial, live person you can talk to about comparing the various TV, cable, Internet and phone plans in your area- somebody who can compare the best deals across telecom providers. So we created a free concierge service you can call at the phone number below.

Call Anytime: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies