Please disregard the e-form filed in error. Please use the turbo tax form filed and signed by me

GetHuman-zhardee's Problem Filing Return issue with IRS from March 2019

53015 similar
0 following
Help with my IRS issue
Next: our robot will wait on hold for GetHuman-zhardee to get a IRS rep on the line!
Always use the GetHuman Phone tocall IRS. We wait on hold and get a rep on the line for you faster and for free!
GetHuman-zhardee's usage of the GetHuman Phone for this issue
GetHuman Phone call #1 (23 days ago)
First: share to improve GetHuman-zhardee's odds
Strength in numbers! Companies respond better when others are watching.
Before contacting them, items GetHuman-zhardee may need:
Social Security Number, Prior Year AGI, Home Address, Name of Account Holder, and Phone Number
Top Tip from another customer
If you are having issues with filing your taxes, forms or any other part of the IRS you can check the solutions guide on the IRS website here If the solutions are not there and you need to call the IRS then call 800-829-1040 press 1 for English then wait for the recording to end. Press 2 then 1 then 3 then 2. The recording will then ask for your social security number you can just press 0# it will ask again then press 0# and finally press 2 once it asks you a question. You will be told your wait time and a representative will pick up to help you.
The issue in GetHuman-zhardee's own words
Dear Sir* Madam. I asked my Mother's accountant to file my NC state taxes only. I would file my federal taxes myself. I mailed my federal taxes on *******. Yesterday, to my surprise, I received a federal refund check for $***. This was received too soon and was not the amount of my expected refund. I immediately called the accountant. She advised me that she mistakenly filed my federal in error. She did not have my permission, signature or the supporting documents to file. these taxes. Please tell me what I need to do to fix this problem. The taxes forms filed by ME are the ones that should be used. I will not cash the check I have received and can return it if necessary. I am so disgusted with the account. She is willing to write a letter confirming the filing error. My name is Zina L. Hardee (***-**-****). The accounting firm is Angela C. Coleman (Coleman Tax Service) *** Main Street Suite **. Kittrel, NC ***-***-****. Please let me know what I need to do to ensure the right forms are used for filing. Thank you. Sincerely.
GetHuman-zhardee did not yet indicate what IRS should do to make this right.
I have an issue with IRS too
How GetHuman-zhardee fixed the problem
We are waiting for GetHuman-zhardee to fix the problem and share the solution with the rest of us customers.
Follow this to see how it gets fixed
Do you have a customer issue as well?
We can help you get IRS's attention and get better help faster. Tap below to get started.
Having IRS issues too?
Get tips from pros & other customers, and get it handled faster:
For better results, write at least 100 characters
This email address isn't valid
Follow this issue
See how GetHuman-zhardee fixes it.
This email address isn't valid


Please use the turbo tax form filed by me. The e-form was filed in error.
Problem Filing Return issue
Reported by GetHuman-zhardee
Mar 27th, 2019 - 23d ago
I have an issue with IRS too
Not resolved
Seen by 7 customers so far
Similar issue to 53015 others
0 customers following this
Follow this issue to see how it gets fixed
GetHuman-zhardee started working on this issue
Mar 27th 4:03pm