I e-filed my tax return on ******** I used Turrbo-tax. My husband and I file jointly a...

GetHuman-ynrfan's customer service issue with IRS from February 2019

27604 similar
0 following
Help with my IRS issue
Next: our robot will wait on hold for GetHuman-ynrfan to get a IRS rep on the line!
Always use the GetHuman Phone tocall IRS. We wait on hold and get a rep on the line for you faster and for free!
If time is of the essence or you are lost, we partner with a BBB-accredited US-based company that has live experts you can chat with about issues like this for roughly $20-45. Chat now with an expert.
First: share to improve GetHuman-ynrfan's odds
Strength in numbers! Companies respond better when others are watching.
Before contacting them, items GetHuman-ynrfan may need:
Social Security Number, Prior Year AGI, Home Address, Name of Account Holder, and Phone Number
Top Tip from another customer
If you are having issues with filing your taxes, forms or any other part of the IRS you can check the solutions guide on the IRS website here https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/post-filing-issues. If the solutions are not there and you need to call the IRS then call 800-829-1040 press 1 for English then wait for the recording to end. Press 2 then 1 then 3 then 2. The recording will then ask for your social security number you can just press 0# it will ask again then press 0# and finally press 2 once it asks you a question. You will be told your wait time and a representative will pick up to help you.
The issue in GetHuman-ynrfan's own words
I e-filed my tax return on ******** I used Turrbo-tax. My husband and I file jointly and the return is under his name. Randy M Hines. My name is Jessica Hines **I recently retired and the Sheriff’s Office i worked for provides to its retirees a $*** health care stipend in the form of a direct deposit to my checking account. I received a ****-MISC in the amount of $*** for this for ****. **When I filed my tax return in ********, I inadvertently entered the $*** as a business income and it is not a business income. I do not own my own business nor am I self employed in any way. Now the IRS thinks I was self employed and **** and wants me to fill out more forms that I don’t need and pay a self employed tax that I don’t owe **How do I fix this ? Do I have to re-file? Can I file a correction? It is holding up the processing of my **** tax return. **Thank you for your response. **Jessica Hines.*****-XX-****
GetHuman-ynrfan did not yet indicate what IRS should do to make this right.
I have an issue with IRS too
How GetHuman-ynrfan fixed the problem
We are waiting for GetHuman-ynrfan to fix the problem and share the solution with the rest of us customers.
Follow this to see how it gets fixed
Do you have a customer issue as well?
We can help you get IRS's attention and get better help faster. Tap below to get started.
Chat with a real person?
If our free tools aren't enough, we partner with a US company that connects you with a live expert right now for a reasonable fee.
Try a Live Expert
Having IRS issues too?
Get tips from pros & other customers, and get it handled faster:
For better results, write at least 100 characters
This email address isn't valid
Follow this issue
See how GetHuman-ynrfan fixes it.
This email address isn't valid


Customer service issue
Reported by GetHuman-ynrfan
Feb 15th, 2019 - 8 mons ago
I have an issue with IRS too
Not resolved
Seen by 3 customers so far
Similar issue to 27604 others
0 customers following this
Follow this issue to see how it gets fixed
GetHuman-ynrfan started working on this issue
Feb 15th 1:12am