I want to get back into my facebook. I recently got out of serving * years jail time. W...

GetHuman2458992's customer service issue with Facebook from March 2019

1 view
371671 similar
0 following
Help with my Facebook issue
First: share to improve GetHuman2458992's odds
Strength in numbers! Companies respond better when others are watching.
GetHuman2458992's next move: go to the Facebook help center.
Facebook doesn't have a customer phone number that is answered by an agent. Instead, GetHuman2458992 will want to follow the link below to head to their help center. We will check on GetHuman2458992 later to make sure it's all set or try to help escalate.
If time is of the essence or you are lost, we partner with a BBB-accredited US-based company that has live experts you can chat with about issues like this for roughly $20-45. Chat now with an expert.
Before contacting them, items GetHuman2458992 may need:
Email on Account, Phone number on Account, Name of Account Holder, and Photo of Passport or Driver's License
The issue in GetHuman2458992's own words
I want to get back into my facebook. I recently got out of serving * years jail time. When I try to log into my facebook account it tells me that my facebook password was changed * years ago and asks if I would like to reset it. But the next step is to send a link to the email associated with my facebook account. Unfortunately, my gmail account was attached to my cell phone number at the time that I was incarcerated and I had * step verification set up. I have been trying to get back into my gmail, but have been unsuccessful. I can't access my old gmail account to be able to reset my facebook password because of a gmail * step verification password that I have no way of bypassing. How can I please reaccess my facebook? My google account and my facebook have pictures from my daughter's entire life that are irreplaceable. Please help me to be able to access at least my facebook. I have a photo ID that I can send a picture copy of to prove my idenity. I can send a proof of incarceration that I have to take to the courts in reference to defer the interest that has accrued on my court fines. Just please help me. I have made a new facebook, but I can't stand the thought of losing my daughter's life in pictures.
GetHuman2458992 did not yet indicate what Facebook should do to make this right.
I have an issue with Facebook too
How GetHuman2458992 fixed the problem
We are waiting for GetHuman2458992 to fix the problem and share the solution with the rest of us customers.
Follow this to see how it gets fixed
Do you have a customer issue as well?
We can help you get Facebook's attention and get better help faster. Tap below to get started.
Chat with a real person?
If our free tools aren't enough, we partner with a US company that connects you with a live expert right now for a reasonable fee.
Try a Live Expert
Having Facebook issues too?
Get tips from pros & other customers, and get it handled faster:
For better results, write at least 100 characters
This email address isn't valid
Follow this issue
See how GetHuman2458992 fixes it.
This email address isn't valid


Customer service issue
Reported by GetHuman2458992
Mar 12th, 2019 - 5 mons ago
I have an issue with Facebook too
Not resolved
Seen by 1 customer so far
Similar issue to 371671 others
0 customers following this
Follow this issue to see how it gets fixed
GetHuman2458992 started working on this issue
Mar 12th 5:43am