Over a year ago, a second Facebook account was created using my personal e-mail (*****@***.com). It took months to get it deleted. Once it was, I could not log into Facebook on my i-phone because whenever I log in it says that account has been disabled. I know, however, that I had the original account still active because I could access it on my laptop. I do not use Facebook on my laptop, however, but I would like to access it on my phone. I was supposed to use it for a political campaign I am running. Long story short, I tried to change the password in my original (still existent) account, but it would not let me do so because I did not, apparently, know the password anymore. When I tried to retrieve the password in my e-mail, Facebook would not allow me to go through to the account (presumably because it believes it has been disabled). So finally, this morning, I logged out of my original account, hoping to be able to retrieve my password by logging back in. It kept telling me the account is disabled. Then, I accidentally made a new one in the same e-mail this morning (******), thinking it would flag my account as already connected to the *****@***.com account. So, now I probably have two existent accounts (the original and the new one from today) and one disabled account. I am rather done with Facebook. If you can get this repaired so that I can use it again from my phone, I will continue to use it. If not, I will move on and never again try.
GetHuman-examindl did not yet indicate what Facebook should do to make this right.